GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Something Interesting About Not Paying Your Bills - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Interesting About Not Paying Your Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Interesting About Not Paying Your Bills

I found this while looking through a forum on benefits. I've not watched them all yet but will do shortly.

http://unemploymentmovement.com/forum/index
    (tried to post it but it didn’t come up properly as you have to register)

Well worth a look. The video in the first link is part #2 so here's the link to part #1
    Practical Lawful Rebellion: Utility Companies Part 1 - YouTube
    Explains Corporate Control (quite political)

Part #2
    Practical Lawful Rebellion: Utility Companies Part 2 - YouTube
    This one explains about sending the Utility Co the little tear off payment slip back to them, filled in. They ask for payment as you didn't send any money but they CASH the payment slip. Then pass the debt to a DCA who then case you for the 'unpaid' debt.

Part #3
    Practical Lawful Rebellion: Utility Companies Part 3 - YouTube
    Explains that YOU are OWNED by the Corporation

Part #4
    Practical Lawful Rebellion: Utility Companies Part 4 - YouTube
    Last edited by pooky2483; 10 April 2013, 23:04. Reason: added synopsis
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Re: Something Interesting About Not Paying Your Bills

Brief synopsis would be good matey....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Brief synopsis would be good matey....
      Part done
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Lol I'm not liking where that's going.

It doesn't work mate. A court is a different kettle of fish. You'd be eaten alive (99.99% of the time)!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Lol I'm not liking where that's going.

It doesn't work mate. A court is a different kettle of fish. You'd be eaten alive (99.99% of the time)!
          I know, I've added 'Explains Corporate Control (quite political)'

Comment

Working...
          X