GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RCI accounts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCI accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI accounts

Did any one have an RCI credit card,issued by G E Capital Bank if so do you remember who took it over
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: RCI accounts

Does this help------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RCI_Banque
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      thanks I2D but no, this was a credit card linked to RCI time share, you got points or discounts when you used it (we used to have a time share appartment)
      I am asking as one of our credit cards started life as an RCI card and if it is the one I am thinking of the CCA sent for it is up the creek

Comment

Think it may be Barclaycard NW

Found this ------- >Barclaycard US
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

It's ok. as I thought it was my friends at MBNA.
          just have to work out which account it was???

Comment

Working...
          X