GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Have sent e-mail to MP and told him this is another whitewash, what use are so called regulators and this country needs to get out its 40 years behind times position.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Judge Jeanine Pirro Slams Jihadi Mom: Opening Stmt - 4-27-13 - YouTube
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 June 2013, 07:57.

Comment

Watched with interest. Probably politically incorrect to say what most of us really think!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            Reply received to-day blah blah blah not upheld & duer to confidentiallity restrictions placed on FCA by the Financial Services and Markets Act we are not able to provide you with any additional informationregarding interactuion with Bank of Ireland,

Quotes:- Read:- http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees-a-z/commons-select/treasury-committee/news/martin-wheatley-boi-letter/[/url]

Have sent a response in a 1 liner:- Quote:- " Another cover up and has been noted by myself".

Comment

OBJECT TO REMEDY THIS POSSIBLE EVENT (sent e-mail to MP) response set below:

Any of you may not even be aware of the impending destruction of the Criminal Justice system by our Lord Chancellor, Mr Chris Grayling. Its worth noting that Lord Chancellors are normally Lawyers, but for the first time, Mr Grayling isnt a lawyer, as far as i know he doesnt have any legal qualifications at all.

So, you are probably thinking what is the problem? Well the problem is this, not content with the changes to Civil Justice, and the legal aid reforms which have seen many lose the ability to get legal aid in civil cases, Mr Grayling is now turning his attention to the Criminal Justice system.

In this Country we have the right to choose our lawyers, if we get legal aid it still means we have a choice, well that is likely to change if Mr Grayling gets his way. Now i do not deal with criminal law in my day job, but i believe that everyone has the right to choose who represents him at trial.

If Chris Grayling gets his way, that will be changing, now rather than rambling on about these changes, i would simply ask that you read this article which is written by people far better placed to comment on the impending balls up cominghttp://criminalbarassociation.wordpr...-peter-cooper/ as it explains the problems that we ALL face, you, me, our friends, our family, infact anyone who needs the Justice system to work for them.

MPs Response to-day:-

Thank you for your email.

I am aware of these proposals and am very concerned that, as you say, they could severely restrict the ability of people to choose their legal representatives. I don’t think the Government is going in the right direction on this and I have made representations to Ministers urging them to abandon the plan.
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 June 2013, 18:45.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

Comment

- Roy Orbison (1961) - YouTube

Comment

Had a message on answer phone from Hospital admissions to ring, they gave no reply so I will ring to-morrow, got to be the operation (New Hip) date no doubt?

Comment

Had a message on answer phone from Hospital admissions to ring, they gave no reply so I will ring to-morrow, got to be the operation (New Hip) date no doubt?
                      Hip, hip, hooray?

Comment

1st July 2013 operation date, meet the surgeon prior to this possibly 18th June details to follow in letter,pre-op talk and signature of consent. Named the surgeon, got a feeling he was the lecturer to us on a morning talk on for!s & against, does & don!t etc to would be hip/joint patients.
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 6 June 2013, 11:50.

Comment

Did you know that what the chiefs of staff have left the country with is equal in proportion to what we had in 1939. The aircraft carriers no longer have radar cover because the most advanced radar in the world was on the Nimrods . Approx time in action if commissioned .25 mins to 1 hour before being sunk. The planes ordered for the two of them are the wrong type. The millions wasted on the type of flight deck required written off after they designed the wrong one. Who carries the can???????

Comment

It is O.K. will leave it as it is, just their non action or indecisive action regarding Bank of Ireland / Bristol & West Mortgage hikes over the next 6 months, when interest rates are so low, suppose to be court action? but no further news on the net about that, also Commons questions seems to have petered out as well, so we ordinary payers will suffer the unjust increases just to this Bank.

So what I have sent will have to do.

MPs response to e-mail:-

I completely agree that we need to increase transparency and end this culture of secrecy. As the FCA highlights, there is more robust regulation in place for mortgages taken out since 2004. I hope I can reassure you that I will continue to urge the Government to do much more on this and make sure we have better regulation.

Comment

Went and saw a car yesterday and bought it privatly but within 10 minutes after/including putting petrol in it started cutting out and a hill was no go, so managed to get back to the persons house all within 25 minutes, no answer, had daughter get hold of woman on the phone later and after abuses on the phone on a few calls, we went home leaving the car at her house, late daughter and others went up to there, and told point blank money or else, police called and basically agreed she should pay back after all the fuss/tears and even her partner stated she should pay it back, even she lied and stated a V5 was waiting for 2 monthe from DVLA , I happen to notice that 2 week before she fille V5 out and it had not been sent, so the piece of V5 I signed and she did (she is not the registered owner) she says sent off that dinnertime, anyway after ums/ahs it seems the police stated look Solicitors will cost bothsides money also explained what events could happen then she agree to pay 500 then and further few hundred when I get log book back, she had also signed a notice to the effect, also stated she did not want daughters partner near her again, so the Police station was suggested nextto to hand over money/log book. so hopefully after 2 hour journey by daughter up and back things may be settling.

so all in all as long as we get the rest money back soon, I am out of pocket fuel for journey 3 times = £60.00, + paying peoples time to attend for me and get some sence seen further say £70.00 well out of pocket, the engine showing once heated up that possibly headgasket was blowing and that this is the reason for getting rid of it, but 2 adverts different descriptions by her and it seems her cousin at another address, one states Technically sound but scratches/dents, the main one no mention but dearer, lies being coming out of her mouth it would seem from conversations, her mechanic (polish also) had to ask what car was in question? and be honest seems did not know anything about it, our mechanic ran circles around him and the police agreed, as terminoligy used he did not understand (a mehanic) turned out he was afriend.

Also admitted only reason to get rid of it she likes manual gears, so when asked why she told me that on the phone? as outside 2 of her cars are automatics, and so it went on it seems. the police suggested the police station next time = neutral place.

so we have no vehicle now, that bally woman in 4x4 driving around no damage, our car at salvage dealers, we were not in the wrong but are victims of carelessness and well out of pocket for being innocent, urggggHHHH!!!! and insurance renewal notice states i WAS TO BLAME NO WAY NOT ONCE IN 48 YEARS, NOT FINISHED WITH THEM YET!

Wrote to DVLA with query V5 and details of incident etc in Bristol etc no reply so far, sent e-mail to-day with copy of letter, acknowledgement of e-mail straight away maybe 3 days to respond to e-mails, Recorded Delivery of the original letter to DVLA as usual just states accepted at Post Office on date:-
                              they have got worse the Royal Mail extra cost services and failure to complete task paid for.

Comment

BBC News - UK families speak of visa rules pain

The Tory!s are in Power = here we go again , under the heading of recourse to Public funds (The same as MPs award themselves benifits and big wage rises), and breaking the U.N. Charter on "FAMILY UNITY" The same area under the Thatcher years>
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 11 June 2013, 22:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X