GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=uxXc0cqDyuw

X factor USA
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=SrXAaWyDWOY

Gingham style Navy
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Our History in Two Minutes: -

http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

Seventeen year old Joe Bush got a high school assignment to make a video reproduction.
        He chose history as a theme and tucked it all into two minutes.
        Take pictures from the Internet, add the track Mind Heist by Zack Hemsey (from the movie Interception) and then you get something like this.

Sound on.
        Hold on tight!

Comment

For all you sailors out there...............

NO MERE LANDLUBBER COULD TRULY APPRECIATE THIS ...HE MUST HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT AT MATH/TRIG TO BOOT!

Great skipper on this rig, 80' ft. mast under a 65' bridge...watch how well controlled this maneouver is...boat is pretty sweet too, reflection of the guy running her! Also she's flying the US courtesy flag, either GB or one of the colonies http://www.wimp.com/mastbridge/

& more:-

Comment

deleted

Comment

www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/eqEkPjUbmIA?rel=0

Who gives this Woman Away?

Comment

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...rt-2012-13.pdf

2012 to 2103 End of Year Ministry of Justice Report on income/expenditure Accounts & Report. (Just another money making racket) ?

Comment

Response to e-mail on thr subject of Lowells etc mis-use of statuary demands.:=

Thank you for your email received on 26 May 2014, addressed to the FCA complaints scheme. It has been passed to me in the contact centre to provide you with a response.

As I understand it you are writing to us with your concerns of the use of Statutory Demands by debt collection companies.

Firstly, I should explain that the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) took over the regulation of consumer credit from the Office of Fair Trading on 1 April 2014, which has now closed.

The Consumer Credit Source Book (CONC) found within the FCA Handbook contains the guidance and rules that companies regulated by ourselves should follow. Non-compliance with our rules will call into question the company’s authorisation.

Sections CONC 7.3.14 and CONC 7.3.15 appear to be relevant to your enquiry.

CONC 7.3.14

(1) A firm must not take disproportionate action against a customer in arrears or default.

(2) In accordance with (1) a firm must not, in particular, apply to court for an order for sale or submit a bankruptcy petition, without first having fully explored any more proportionate options.

CONC 7.3.15

A firm should not make undue, excessive or otherwise unfair use of statutory demands (within the meaning of section 268 of the Insolvency Act 1986) when seeking to recover a debt from a customer.

I attach a link to the CONC sections below:

http://fshandbook.info/FS/html/FCA/CONC/7/3

We are constrained from disclosing specific details about any subsequent regulatory action taken in relation to complaints, should it be appropriate to take such action, until it is complete or reaches a stage where the law permits disclosure.

If the FCA takes any formal action (i.e. to revoke authorisation or impose requirements) these details will appear on the FCA's Financial Services Register
                  I attach link to the register below:

http://fca-consumer-credit-interim.f...rSearchPageNew

I trust this information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

David Annis
                  Customer Contact Centre
                  Financial Conduct Authority
                  Consumer Helpline 0880 111 6768
                  Website www.fca.org.uk
                  Email consumer.queries@fca.org.uk

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Sent: 26 May 2014 19:43

To: Complaints Scheme

Subject: ABUSE OF PROCESS

What investigation actual Regulation amendment/enforcement are you going to undertake against mis-use of this criminal injustice against
                  a consumer, so many DCAs such as Lowells, Wescot and more it seems are abusing so called old guidelines where it state d should not be used as a debt collection tool?

If there is no intended action please inform me as this is an area under human need to be dealt a stiff blow to the purgtrators of
                  this harrasement tool.?

This is a question for yourselves not an actual complaint to any DCA mentioned but injustice being given out by DCAs .
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 4 June 2014, 09:57.

Comment

http://youtu.be/BHWFKJnJC3M

Pity we do not have this one to send to DCAs - new I should of brought one home in 1965 before it was scrapped.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 9 June 2014, 08:04.

Comment

A man who lived in a block of apartments thought it was raining and put his head out the window to check. As he did so, a glass eye fell into his hand. He looked up to see where it came from just in time to notice a young woman looking down. "Is this yours?" he asked. She said, "Yes, could you bring it up?" and the man agreed. On his arrival she was profuse in her thanks and offered the man a drink. Because she was very attractive, he agreed. Shortly afterward she said, "I'm about to have dinner--there's plenty. Would you like to join me?" He readily accepted her offer and both enjoyed a lovely meal. As the evening was drawing to a close the lady said, "I've had a marvelous evening. Would you like to stay the night?" The man hesitated then said, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?" "No," she replied. "Only those who catch my eye!!

Comment

Comment

Law changing on enforced subject access requests
                          The Ministry of Justice has announced that enforced subject access requests will become a criminal offence under new legislation set to be introduced on 1 December 2014.
                          Enforced subject access is where individuals are forced by someone like a prospective employer to make a data protection subject access request and reveal the results to them, typically in relation to criminal conviction data.
                          ICO Head of Strategic Liaison, Jonathan Bamford, recently blogged about the need for an urgent change to the law to protect the public. Responding to the Ministry of Justice’s latest announcement on 26 June 2014, the ICO said:
                          “We welcome the news that it will become a criminal offence to require someone to make a subject access request. It is a clear perversion of an individual’s own rights, with consequences like unwarranted loss of employment opportunities. It also undermines important public polices such as the rehabilitation of offenders.
                          “Our next step is to develop guidance that explains exactly what this law means for organisations and for individuals. We will be working to ensure that those who are involved in this unsavoury practice are aware they will be committing criminal offences and we will be preparing ourselves to prosecute those who are involved in the practice.”

Comment

Dam Nationwide current account due to Age UK payment of £4 + bounced so they are charging me £15.00, and refuse to cancel, told so small amount unfair conditions, nasty Basxxx says that is the rules, stated do you loose customers of 14 years for being greedy over such a minuscule amount? that is the rules he stated.

Comment

hubby couldn't access his vanquish account online so he phoned them, "oh yer it's blocked" WHY he's £6.00 over his limit' 'I know said hubby I'm trying to make a payment, can you take it? " no you have to do it on line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                hubby couldn't access his vanquish account online so he phoned them, "oh yer it's blocked" WHY he's £6.00 over his limit' 'I know said hubby I'm trying to make a payment, can you take it? " no you have to do it on line!!!
                                Sounds familiar! goons in a call centre. 1+1 = 33 ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X