GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

wtf is a mail solicitor? Is that someone that sues one letter on behalf of another then is it? So a sheet of A4 bullies a sheet of A5 and the A5 employs such a firm to sue the A4 bully?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      wtf is a mail solicitor?
      Unless they mean that they're not femail, one might suppose that they work mainly/solely by sending letters.

I'll have to 'phone them and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Do bears crap in Superloos?

Is a hog's penis made of fish?
        = might tip the scales?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          I'll have to 'phone them and ask.
          oooh please do cloggy, let us know
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            oooh please do cloggy, let us know

Let us all know?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              ginally Posted by The Tech Clerk *
              The FCA wants by 3rd May more evidence that my complaint against FSA - no action in regards Bank of Ireland and Mortgage Rate hipe? (help)!! They state that they will look at it as "Lack of Care" on the part of the FSA.*

treating complaint under " Transitional Arrangements" rather than "Main Scheme".*

They will look into complaint on what has been supplied if no further info sent to them by then, and regardless will write an update on 30th May 2013.*

relates to the mortgage rate increases and in action by the FSA.

Bump!!!!!!
              Brought forward;

Comment

Car Insurance renewal documents arrived and guess what, they have noted on any claims that I have a YES in whos fault, that is not right, I was about to do part 2 of a 3 point turn in a Turning circle on a Public Highway and a woman reveresed her 4x4 out of her private land without looking and reversed into our car no damage but write off our car with her tow hitch, she admitted distracted and not looked.

Spoke to Car Insurance to-day, complained about the note that I was to blame for accident - response is that once CO-OP pay up on the claim then it should resort to no blame note on renewal notice.
                Also underwriter has noted that the car in Bristol is with the alledged seller and not with me as there is a dispute ongoing until possibly DVLA issue new log book and the final exchange of Log Book and return of the balance of monies owed, also reminded me that the insurance runs out in 14 days. if not renewed, I pointed difficulty to find a Automatic car and the lack of all the funds originally until returned to even try to get a reasonable car that is not an over priced heap = if you know what I mean?
                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 10 May 2013, 20:32.

Comment

Wagah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How the border between India and Pakistan is closed, every day. [VIDEO]

Little bit of what goes on at Border Crossing between India & Pakistan every night!
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 12 May 2013, 21:16.

Comment

FOS has sent me a questionaire again, bet they do not want to read results.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 May 2013, 08:27.

Comment

Royal Marines Corps of Drums - RMBS Red Jackets Dinner Mess Beatings 2012 - YouTube

Comment

Comment

Junior Leaders Regiment Royal Artillery - Band Drummers Call - YouTube

Early in 1961/2 I was there but(this is a latter version of ther Band (1980s) Drummers Call.

If you note the "H" Block to the left roof top - imagine it was turned into a mountain scene for a TATTOO and a person out over in an old Mountain Stretcher after being rescued and somebody forgot to secure a rope on the roof and crash( Me in the stretcher on landing stretcher turned around and my nose smashing against the Wall) ouch! lucky I did not break anything.
                          X ray showed O.K. & Lt Colonel Pat Porteous RA VC., visited me in the MRS next day.

By the Way in my days starting out there it was 15. 16 & 17 year olds, in the Band.
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 May 2013, 11:34.

Comment

5m80 - YouTube

giraffes High Diving video!

Flight entertainment!
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 May 2013, 16:31.

Comment

The FCA wants by 3rd May more evidence that my complaint against FSA - no action in regards Bank of Ireland and Mortgage Rate hipe? (help)!! They state that they will look at it as "Lack of Care" on the part of the FSA.

treating complaint under " Transitional Arrangements" rather than "Main Scheme".

They will look into complaint on what has been supplied if no further info sent to them by then, and regardless will write an update on 30th May 2013.

relates to the mortgage rate increases and in action by the FSA.

Reply received to-day blah blah blah not upheld & due to confidentiallity restrictions placed on FCA by the Financial Services and Markets Act we are not able to provide you with any additional informationregarding interactuion with Bank of Ireland,

Quotes:- Read:- http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees-a-z/commons-select/treasury-committee/news/martin-wheatley-boi-letter/[/url]
                              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 June 2013, 12:25.

Comment

In March, Treasury Select Committee chairman Andrew Tyrie wrote to the Financial Services Authority criticising it for failing to raise concerns about the Bank of Ireland’s decision to increase some mortgage interest rates and not assessing the impact on the mortgage market.
                                However, in a letter seen by the Financial Times, former FSA managing director and Financial Conduct Authority chief executive Martin Wheatley responded: “We currently have no plans to treat this as a prima facie case of mis-selling.
                                “We have reviewed the terms and conditions provided to us by the Bank of Ireland UK and did not identify any concerns which led us to believe the terms may be unfair.”
                                Last month a group of landlords announced they were preparing a class action against the bank on the basis that whilst there may be explicit terms in the mortgage document allowing the bank to increase the margin, this clause was inherently unfair.
                                The lawyer leading it, The Law Department founder Justin Selig, said Wheatley’s announcement made the class action more likely: “Every day I am getting probably about ten people contacting me which is building up to quite a large number.”
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 30 May 2013, 12:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X