GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tech Clerks - General Debt Matters Thread

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Just got back from Blackpool, never again! On the seafront I saw a guy and woman having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting. Then a copper turned up but instead of trying to calm things down he starts hitting the guy with his baton, in the end the guy gets the baton off the copper and starts hitting him AND his wife!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Then this crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages!...

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

> Interesting. But is it true!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

> DECIDE FOR YOURSELF

1. Back in 1961 people of colour were called "Negroes".

So why / how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he
      is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even coined or
      used at that time

2. The birth certificate that the White House released
      Lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961, and Barack Hussein Obama as his
      father.

No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also
      shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father
      was born in Kenya, East Africa."

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the
      fact that Kenya did Not even exist until 1963, two whole years after
      Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could
      Obama's father have been born in a Country that did not yet exist?
      Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "
      British East Africa Protectorate".

Kenya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. On the birth certificate released by the White
      House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity &
      Gynaecological Hospital".

This cannot be possible, because the hospital(s) in
      question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and
      "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to
      Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynaecological Hospital until 1978, when
      these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the
      hospital be on a birth Certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been
      applied to it until 1978?

Kapiolani Women and Children | About Us

4. Why hasn't this been discussed in the major
      media?

Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on
      his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II.
      Unfortunately, Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years
      old (or 27 as the case might be above) in 1961 when he was born.
      That should have put his father's date of birth
      approximately 1936.
      Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't
      been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was
      basically between 1939 and 1945.
      Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars?
      Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't
      have been more than 9.

Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses
      to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political
      purposes?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Take a look at this, from a Ministry of Justice press release today. It quotes a letter to judges in England and Wales:
          "Given the financial stringency which will be applied to HMCTS [Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service], as to everywhere else, we are examining every realistic option... for example, whether the current structures could be transformed, or whether an alternative structure, such as a more independent public interest corporation, would better ensure a sustainable future."
          In other words, We Are Going To Sell Justice.

Taken from Vox Politcal:-

The release is signed by Sir Jeremy Sullivan, senior president of tribunals; Lord Igor Judge, the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales; and of course Chris 'Failing' Grayling, Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice.

It is no surprise that Grayling's name is attached to the document. He is the "absolute tit" (thank you John Finnemore and the BBC) whose strategy to privatise Legal Aid and put people who are still innocent until proven guilty into the hands of his corporate friends who have a financial incentive to make them plead guilty, no matter what.
          Sir Jeremy Sullivan's involvement as head of the Tribunals Service indicates that a forthcoming change in fortunes, for example, if you are an Employment and Support Allowance claimant appealing against a wrong decision by the DWP/Atos. At the moment, the number of appeals has been increasing rapidly, with almost half achieving a ruling against the government department. Do you honestly think that will continue if Tribunals are run as a commercial concern, with the government as a major investor?
          (Yes; I am saying this seems a transparent plan by Grayling, possibly with his former master Iain Duncan Smith, to clear a major obstacle to their project to drive the sick and disabled off the benefit books, possibly to their deaths. Many people who did not appeal have already died - for reasons which are not clear, although it seems unlikely this would have happened had the DWP not interfered. Privatising the courts may be seen as a bid to deter people from launching appeals.)
          Of even more concern is the appearance of Lord Igor Judge as a signatory. Only last month, he was warning Grayling not to undermine the independence of the judiciary.
          In a letter to Grayling, he warned that the proposed changes would revoke constitutional arrangements dating back to - and including - "the prohibition in Magna Carta on 'selling justice'".
          Why is he now happy to allow justice to be sold - and to be influenced by a right-wing government with an agenda of oppression?
          The Guardian, reporting on Lord Judge's letter, stated that the Ministry of Justice had "denied that wholesale privatisation of the courts service is being considered". It seems that was untrue.
          Why is Lord Judge now, apparently supporting this?
          Is it because the privatisation threat comes towards the bottom of the letter, while an assurance that "justice is and will remain a core function of the State" is right at the top?
          The reason given for the need to change the way the courts and tribunals work is "current financial pressures". Readers of this article should be aware that there are NO financial pressures on the government other than those its ministers have invented in their own minds - as an excuse to cut services or sell them off.
          In short, we are being governed by a gang of spivs.
          Press releases such as this prove that the Coalition government has no desire to rule in the best interest of the nation; it is here to cut the state down to nothing; to sell off those public services likely to provide a profit to the private sector - into which ministers may well retire; and to exploit the vast majority of the population for the enrichment of ministers and their friends in business.
          Readers are advised to write to their MPs and to Mr Grayling, opposing these plans; to point out that any pretend "financial pressures" may be alleviated by investment in the UK economy, to create jobs and tax returns; by the closure of tax loopholes that allow the super-rich to avoid paying their fair share; and by the end of so-called 'sweetheart deals' with large corporations that allow them to avoid paying their fair share of tax.
          The evidence is right in front of us all. We should not allow ourselves to be hoodwinked.

Comment

Comment

"Essex Girls"

Five blokes in an Audi Quattro arrived at the ferry checkpoint in Harwich, Essex.

Chrissie, in her brand new uniform and with her blonde hair cascading across her
              forehead, stops them and tells them: "I can't let you on the ferry, it's illegal to
              have 5 people in a Quattro. Quattro means four. One of you will have to get out
              and stay behind."

"Quattro is just the name of the car," the driver replies disbelievingly.
              "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five persons."

"You cannot pull that one on me. This is Chrissie you're talking to here,"
              she replies with a knowing smile. "Quattro means four. You have five people in
              your car and you are therefore breaking the law. So I can't let you onto
              the ferry. It's more than my job's worth to let you all on."

The driver is now very cross and replies angrily, "I've had enough of this.
              Call your supervisor over. I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

"I'm so sorry," responds Chrissie, "but Sharon is busy with those two blokes in
              that Fiat Uno."

Comment

A guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever"

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after a Labour government balances the budget and eliminates the debt.

"You crafty little devil ," said the genie..

Comment

.com/embed/23bA_5yadxs

New York Street Artist

Comment

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf

To amuse the older element on here: - Have a whale of a time!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                      http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/a..._sprite198.swf

To amuse the older element on here: - Have a whale of a time!

That's brilliant TTC
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

http://www.positivemoney.org/

And they cannot fool even a 10 year old!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbCXXg9EpDI

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=637574729594928

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes MUST WATCH!!

Comment

http://youtu.be/3PCOcyt7BPI

Ride of a lifetime in the 90s

Comment

Facebook scam this morning thru a chap on friends list, won $150000 on facebook lottery give details and pay $2000 tax/delivery charges, went a long for a while, even sent message to the chap on friends list and response was yes I did send message to you thru chat and have you paid delivery charge etc, so I asked him a personal question which only he would know the answer = silence from then on.

The other chap stated as I stated open package and take out the charges, he stated sealed and cannot , but how much can you afford to send immediatly, = I saidyou pay the charges then, === silence from then on. so be aware of this peeps reported scam from years ago still going on.
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 September 2013, 07:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X