GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

It's so reassuring that judges have our welfare first and foremost.

Hubby applied for a variation order on Arrow Global charging order on the house, we are struggling to find £30 a month to pay towards mortgage arrears and applied for a variation , the judge nenied it , he/she/IT ordered that he still can afford the £27.77 a month to the bastards Eversheds/Fairfax toss bags .

I am fuming and think this is a disgusting from the judge .

Re: variation denied

Me and hubby have just been talking and really feel like telling Farifax/Evershods to get stuffed, they are just greedy and if they think they will get paid now they can think again, the house can go for nothing which means they get nothing and they can chase us forevermore they aint getting even £1 off us just for being greedy

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      Sorry to hear that!

The Judge would have based his/her decision on the information you guys provided on the I&E form, did you include payments towards the mortgage arrears as well as regular repayments on the form?
      yes , we had £2 to spare, our food bill is £90 a month , I give up just don't care anymore i hate greedy creditors and they won't get a penny now and the house can get taken as we just don't care .

Comment

It makes me sick that a judge can sit on his big fat salary and big fat arse and tell us we can afford to take £28 out of our food bill or better still we can turn the heating off when its cold just to pay Evershods their money , sick twisted world .
        Just no interested now pissed off and gutted .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          It makes me sick that a judge can sit on his big fat salary and big fat arse and tell us we can afford to take £28 out of our food bill or better still we can turn the heating off when its cold just to pay Evershods their money , sick twisted world .
          Just no interested now pissed off and gutted .

Judges are on an ego run me thinks, get off their asses and do a manual days work, come round here I will give them manual job to do for me, using inteligence not bum appeal and eyeing the solicitors in front of them.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            yes , we had £2 to spare, our food bill is £90 a month , I give up just don't care anymore i hate greedy creditors and they won't get a penny now and the house can get taken as we just don't care .
            Oh dear this is all so horrid for you but please try not to take it personally The judge doesn't really want to make you're life miserable, but he has to go with the maths in front of him and be seen to be fair to both sides.

Once you're over the shock (and it's not too early for a glass of wine!) tell yourself that while you may be no better off as a result of the decision, you're also no worse off because the court didn't increase the amount you have to pay and they can do that if the creditor asks for more

You may be feeling like you don't care if your house gets taken but you love having your grandson come round to play and it would be a pity if that stopped because a solicitor has been greedy and caused you pain Sod Eversheds, they don't matter, but your home does, and we will help you fight your way through this phase so that you get the Happy Ending you deserve because that's what we're here for
            Last edited by PlanB; 12 September 2012, 14:17. Reason: typo

Comment

can you not make an appeal to this denied variation??
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                can you not make an appeal to this denied variation??

16 days to appeal , hubby is going to do that .

How a judge can sit there and side with Evershods is unbeleivable, obviously the judge can't add up, if he is forcing us to pay the the tossers then that has to come out of the money for the arrears towards the mortgage.
                Simple solution is this , we tell Kensington we can't pay the arrears because a greedy creditor spit its dummy out and pissed their pants and cried to the judge so our house then gets taken, sold at auction, no money left , evershods still get nothing.
                great thinking mr fat arse judge .

Comment

is there a template letter

which hubby can send to the judge so we can appeal his decision about the variation order to Eversheds please.

The judge denied the variation and hubby has 16 days to appeal it , he needs to write to the court and tell why he thinks its unfair .

Its unfair as we need £30 a month to pay the arrears on our mortgage and £28 is to Eversheds , we offered a £1 and thats all we can afford right now , but it was denied so we need a really well worded letter of appeal to the judge .

Thanks

Comment

May be of help info:-
                    Attached Files
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      I have merged your two threads as they were related to the same issue.

There isn't a template letter as such for this situation, it's a matter of explaining why you are not able to pay the £28/month.

Basically your priority debts and payments have to come first. These are:
                      • Regular mortgage payments
                      • Mortgage arrears
                      • Council tax
                      • TV license
                      • Utility bills such as gas and electricity
                      • Income tax/VAT arrears

Thanks for this FP, we did put all this down on the form, but now hubby is wondering if the judge looked at the business yearly income but never realised the finished figure was after all deductions , i can't see this somehow as to claim the working tax and amount we get we had to send all the information from the tax returns and all the business expenses, we will just appeal and see what happens.

if anyone on here are good at writing letters and can put a rough idea of what we can say it would be appreciated please

Comment

also this\;-
                        Attached Files

Comment

on the judgment letter it says payment is due 11th October , so shall i not pay them until this date and wait to see how the appeal goes ?
                          Last edited by Spent2much; 15 September 2012, 07:06.

Comment

Originally posted by GANGSHIELD View Post
                            also this\;-
                            thank you , but it won't download for some reason .

Comment

Oh! it is a PDF file?

Comment

Working...
                              X