GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Global CCJ - variation requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: variation denied

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    i hope it is that then , but here is the website maybe you can see if i read it wrong

http://www.mensaid.com/documents/fl/ex160a.pdf
    That version is from 2006 and ridiculously out of date.

People should always go to the court/justice website and read the version there. Versions hosted elsewhere may be wrong or out of date.

Please read the current version linked to from here:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/fees

i.e. Court fees – Do I have to pay them? (EX160A)
    Last edited by Riz; 13 October 2012, 12:14.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Direct link.

http://hmctscourtfinder.justice.gov....ex160a-eng.pdf
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        That version is from 2006 and ridiculously out of date.

People should always go to the court/justice website and read the version there. Versions hosted elsewhere may be wrong or out of date.

Please read the current version linked to from here:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/fees

i.e. Court fees – Do I have to pay them? (EX160A)

good news for us then as we won't have to pay the fee

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	c168_001.png
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1391326

Comment

So good news there Spent

Hopefully you can get this redetermination sorted out in your favour
            I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
              So good news there Spent

Hopefully you can get this redetermination sorted out in your favour

fingers crossed

Comment

update, we applied for a redetermination hearing and never had to pay the £80 fee, the hearing is on 1st November 10.50 , hubby is going as its in his name , so everyone please cross your fingers for us

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                      Thank you , any tips on what to say to the judge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        This was discussed on your other 'our house' thread, if you are in receipt of benefits you can have the court fee waived.
                        The figures on your I&E statement should tell the story. Basically you have priority debts including mortgage arrears that you need to pay in order to keep the roof over your head, and your income is not enough to cover both those AND the repayments on this CCJ at the current level.

Best of luck!
                        thank you

Comment

Hubby is at court in the morning .

Fingers crossed everyone please

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            Hubby is at court in the morning .

Fingers crossed everyone please
                            Post up the minute you know the result

And please don't get downcast like last time if it doesn't go the way you want because you're a fighter and you'll keep going back to court until you get a DJ who can count Maybe Hubby should take a calculator with him to prove his point just in case

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                              Post up the minute you know the result

And please don't get downcast like last time if it doesn't go the way you want because you're a fighter and you'll keep going back to court until you get a DJ who can count Maybe Hubby should take a calculator with him to prove his point just in case
                              I won't this time its not worth the stress , but hubby has written down all we pay out and what we have coming in and the judge should have a copy too so hopefully he will see sense , calculator in there also

ps I'm in such a good mood today my 9 month grandson called me nanna today, oh that really did melt my heart x

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Best of luck for your hubby S2M!

Let's hope the DJ sees sense! If the I&E figures show that's all you can afford, he should grant it! Many people pay just £1/month towards their CCJs.

Do update us as soon as you can
                                thank you flowerpower, i will be at work doing the stall while hubby is in court so will try and post asap

Comment

Working...
                                X