GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Santander overdraft with first credit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santander overdraft with first credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santander overdraft with first credit

I have an overdraft that was with Santander now with first credit think it's about 3.5 K I want to do a full and final on it what would you suggest I offer given that a large amount of this is deafalt payments and interest

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for some reason I can't find it in my diary
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: Santander overdraft with first credit

I'd start by sending 1st a CCA for OD's - you put yourself in a stronger position by showing you're not a walkover. I'd consider that before jumping in with an offer - save more; get them thinking & then go for the kill. Happy to help if you need it as I do have a contact there

PM for details

-> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X