GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script AAD's DMP advisor - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAD's DMP advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAD's DMP advisor

Hi to all

I have had a torrid time of it for about 2 years ago; I know most of us on here are paddling the same boat! I've had a visit to the court, I've dealt with DCAs, Solicitors, Banks and Credit card companies. I've learned a lot in this short time and I wish I had found AAD earlier.

I am having particular problems with one creditor who is now getting quite heavy. I was advised by Niddy to contact AAD's DMP advisor as they could help me with my CFS (Common Financial Statement).

I am so pleased I heeded that advice as it has refocused me. The advice and support I have been given thus far has been quick, focussed and extremely helpful. We started on Tuesday and I was asked to provide all my income and expenditure figures, debts, CCJs etc.

I was then spoken to about all of the data and how best to present it when approached by creditors. I had kept all of my correspondence and it showed just how useful it is to record this.

When the figures were finalised the advisor then took the trouble of contacting the creditor who was getting heavy handed. It has helped me tremendously and I really would recommended this advisor to anyone who needs help and advice with a DMP. I know that Niddy will discuss this with you and then set the wheels in motion.

Thanks go to Niddy and his crew, the DMP Advisor and all AAD forumites.

Cheers

MJ
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: AAD's DMP advisor

That sounds like good news in the nick of time

Are you permitted to put all the ones with CCJs and/or the ones which are definitely enforceable into a DMP but exclude the UE ones unless or until they start to cause you grief

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      That sounds like good news in the nick of time

Are you permitted to put all the ones with CCJs and/or the ones which are definitely enforceable into a DMP but exclude the UE ones unless or until they start to cause you grief
      For now I have included all of them. It may be something we revisit in due course.
      Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
        For now I have included all of them. It may be something we revisit in due course.
        Makes sense as it also eats away *disposable income*

I have faith in our DMP guru - you're in safe hands and god forbid if they try and enforce after CFS kicks in - as you know, he'll jump in/on their head for that one
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Great news MJ and so glad you are feeling better and more positive....and hats off to this DMP guy whoever he/she is ...any chance of me getting any help from them? mind you I think I will need about 10 DMP guys to help me with my probs (only kidding) well done to all the progress so far...and don't feel down about not knowing what you do now earlier....put it down to experience as now you can say your a little older and a lot more wiser hey?

Special thanks to Niddy, Paul and to everybody else who are helping so many of all us on here
          Last edited by transformer999; 3 May 2012, 17:02.

Comment

Great news MJ and best wishes from me too

If...x
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X