GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SRJ Debt recovery - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SRJ Debt recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRJ Debt recovery

Ahoy there shipmates!

Couple of months back I had a vauge letter from SRJ telling me they knew I lived there and i should call them about a debt straight away and to comfirm that i knew that they knew that i know that they know i lived there....

Apparantly the DPA prevented them giving me details of the debt. Now i've become rather intimate with the DPA of late so I know that is a load of niagras!

Anyway, rush onto this morning and I receive an e-mail thus...

Mr Dreddy

SRJ recently have sent you a letter to your address and are awaiting a call. Please contact SRJ urgently regarding your account on 0845xxxxxx quoting your reference number 0000001

Our offices are open 0800 - 2100 Monday to Friday and 0900 - 1600 Saturdays.

Alternatively if you prefer you can register and log in at WWW.SRJPAY.COM where you will be able to make a payment, see answers to frequently asked questions or send and receive secure messages.

If you have any problems entering the Web site please call us on 0203xxxxxxx.

We are here to help you resolve this matter quickly and easily.

Kind Regards

SRJ Limited
    Now as fun as it was to receive a letter from Mr. SRJ Limited (must be American) I do chuckle at their lack of details.

I also know that your going to tell me to ignore it, but my father had a stroke last monday and i'm a bit depressed so PLEASE help cheer me up by telling me how I can wind these pompous little smegpots up...

TA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: SRJ Debt recovery

Hi JudgeD,

You could ignore it and probably should. However if you are up for a battle and remember there may be some risk involved here, you could think about starting the ball rolling with this suitably tailored:-

>Templates - Harassment

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Personally I'd just respond with the words "fuckoff".

Short n sweet.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hmmm,

Perhaps worded something like:-

"I would respectfully remind you of the response made in the Arkell v Pressdram(1971) in the Court of Appeal"

or perhaps not.

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
          Hmmm,

Perhaps worded something like:-

"I would respectfully remind you of the response made in the Arkell v Pressdram(1971) in the Court of Appeal"

or perhaps not.

regards
          Garlok
          And used, I ended the e-mail with mentioning the feeble excuse and hiding behind the DPA, if they won't provide the information then I direct you to the response made in the Arkell v Pressdram case in 1971.

I can't really do them for harrasment yet as 1 letter and an e-mail doesn't really count in my eyes
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Working...
          X