GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stink Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stink Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stink Financial

A recent strategy missive from Stink Financial Outsourcing:

"Dear Mr .......

We have tried, unsuccessfully, to contact you in regards to your account.

Although you have not returned our telephone calls, we do have to make certain decisions on your account.

As the owners of your account we must advise you that we expect to recover the balance from you. Our intentions are not to allow you to leave the account unpaid, even if our recovery action takes longer than we first anticipated.

Maybe you cannot afford to clear the balance today, but you do need to contact us to discuss your circumstances, only then can we attempt to structure a payment plan on your debt.

In an attempt to help you, we would like to make an informed assessment based on your current circumstances. In essence if you were to tell us why you have not paid your account we could help you avoid paying back more.

One way we could help is to give you the opportunity to pack back the £XXXXXX at an interest rate of 0% APR.

Please telephone our office today on FREE PHONE 0800 064 4499; our Account Officers are available to assist you from 8am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm Fridays and 9.00am to 500pm on a Saturdays.

Yours sincerely,
    Selina Burdell (squiggle)

For on on behalf of LINK Financial Outsourcing Ltd."

Re: Stink Financial

Jump at it quick man - too good to miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
      we could help you avoid paying back more.
      Very kind of them, but are WE not the experts in that field??
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

which one wrote that then
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

which one wrote that then
          This one or, his wife?
          http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/20...ll-415x275.jpg

Comment

I'm having trouble with Link as well at the moment.

Have you have many letters from them? Just wondering if they have a set pattern, or do they just pick template letters at random.

Comment

Working...
            X