GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Credit Security Ltd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit Security Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Security Ltd

Hi,

Does anyone have an email address for

Credit Security Ltd
    The old court house
    Whitchurch
    HP22 4JS

I've been paying Freds monthly up to now direct into their bank via online banking but have just had a letter saying they are no longer dealing with the debt and it's with Credit Security.

I want their bank details so I can continue to pay the same way and same amount but their website doesn't show an email and the contact from has a mandatory field for a phone number, which they can forget.

Hopefully someone can help as always

thx

Re: Credit Security Ltd

How long have you been paying this debt and what was it originally for? I wouldn't be paying CS just because Freds have told you they've got shot of it..... wait until they write to you and with any luck you can make a CCA request and get shot of it :-).
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Credit Security Ltd

Hi,

Thx for replying

It's an old rental debt from Boxclever who were radio rentals originally. I've been paying £5.00 since 2012 and there's around £450.00 o/s now. It was originaly sent to Credit Security who I was paying before going to Freds for a couple of years. I previously CCA'd Freds who sent through the correct info (sure there was a thread but can't find it) but I'll wait for them to contact me as Freds are the only ones who sent a letter so far

Comment

Working...
      X