Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wescot

Oh the irony
    I have received a letter from wescot, complete with names, amounts, reference numbers headed Notice of Debt Collection.

Now remember i have lived here since 2003 and this letter isn't for me but a tenant before the tenant before me.

Anyway just sent them a snotty email saying piss off and also sent it to the OFT.

Well it keeps me off the streets and stops me worrying about my stuff

Re: Wescot

Presumably, if they're writing t them at such an old address, the account would be SB anyway
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's a Severn Trent bill so not sure if they do become SB

Comment

Unless of course there is a CCJ It gave me great pleasure in telling them to go forth.

Comment

I <3 Wescot whenever they tell me I am going to be deported.. I always say "how are you going to get your money then?"

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
            I <3 Wescot whenever they tell me I am going to be deported.. I always say "how are you going to get your money then?"

If you have this in writing then send copy to the FSA, MP, if via telecon Record any conversation, better still no telecon all in writing.

These morons will be dealt a blow and their licence frowned upon.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What !!

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat Militia View Post
                What !!
                You never heard about that, it was so funny! They turned up at her door and told her it was illegal to get in debt and that they would deport her - I am sure Jen just laughed in his face or something but still, you couldn't make it up
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Jen tell us the story of the doorstep visit that day please? Was funny......
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well another letter from wescot so i phoned them to tell them i have no idea who this woman was.
                    The cheeky bitch told me it was illegal for me to have opened mail addressed to someone else!

Comment

Working...
                    X