GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What letter do you send - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What letter do you send

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What letter do you send

Can you guys help ? I wrote to a DCA asking for copies of my CCA and they wrote back saying they will be asking the original creditor for the docs......Now two weeks later a completely separate DCA have started chasing the very same debt/account no mention of my CCA request nothing. Which template is best suited to this situation please ?

Re: What letter do you send

Originally posted by DavidFa View Post
    Can you guys help ? I wrote to a DCA asking for copies of my CCA and they wrote back saying they will be asking the original creditor for the docs......Now two weeks later a completely separate DCA have started chasing the very same debt/account no mention of my CCA request nothing. Which template is best suited to this situation please ?
    ------------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: What letter do you send

Thankyou for the quick reply. I just didn't want to send the wrong one so wanted to be sure. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X