GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bankruptcy Credit Reference File Clean Up - Discussion - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bankruptcy Credit Reference File Clean Up - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankruptcy Credit Reference File Clean Up - Discussion

Please read the sticky first:-

------ >Credit Reference file clean up Post Bankruptcy

If you wish to discuss the "Clean up" of your Credit Reference Files and don't wish to start your own thread, then please use this thread.

Best wishes
    IF...x
    Last edited by IF; 2 July 2012, 13:21.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Bankruptcy Credit Reference File Clean Up - Discussion

Well done If - looking good

Please also consider reading our section Credit Reference Agencies here: --> Credit Reference Agencies - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good info IF. You would think that as BR is listed on CRA's they would also automatically list discharges too, but they dont.

I had to manually add a comment to my file to say i had been discharged.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I had a look at my file this week

I went BR at the end of last year and looked at my credit file only to find Arrow Global had bought the debt from MBNA.

Sent a letter informing Arrow that the debt was already on my credit file and that they had bought a debt that had been part of a sequestration asking them to remove it from said file

Will wait and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by fatandskint View Post
          I had a look at my file this week

I went BR at the end of last year and looked at my credit file only to find Arrow Global had bought the debt from MBNA.

Sent a letter informing Arrow that the debt was already on my credit file and that they had bought a debt that had been part of a sequestration asking them to remove it from said file

Will wait and see what happens
          Fingers crossed that will do the trick FAS

Do let us know what happens.

Best wishes
          If...x
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
          X