GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bailiff Visit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bailiff Visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiff Visit

Hi Guys,

Need some guidance here. I sent 3 repeated letters Lloyds asking for proof of debt/original contract/claim against me/original credit agreement) have now passed it over to Fidelite DCA and rather than sending me several letters like others demanding payment they are going to pay a visit they stated date and time (which is good).

What is my best course of action? Anyone else dealt with these guys?

See attached letter.
    Attached Files

Re: Bailiff Visit

OK, first stop panicing, they are NOT bailiffs, they are debt collectors, you must of been taken to court for Baliffs to get a warrant to enter your property.
    second they have no rights whatsoever to ask you any of the questions in that letter, only a Judge (sheriff) in court can ask for proof of Income and expenditure.

I am sure that if I turned up and asked some of those questions, you would soon tell me where to get off!!

you do not have to open your door, you do not have to speak to them, send a Sold while in dispute letter to Fidelite ASAP,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

By the way did you send the CCA request and £1.00 fee using the template off this site???
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, I havent sent them anything today is the first day they Lloyds have passed it on without notifying me they are passing it onto Fidelite isn't that illegal a company can't just turn up claim they are acting for Lloyds and asking for money. I could make up a letter and say i'm acting for RBS.

Where is this sold while in dispute letter?

No CCA has been requested should I at this early stage.

I am sending them 2 letters for proof of documentation/debt and also a notice of implied access as they have to abide by trespassing warning signs/laws.

Comment

Wow - why create so much work?

1. Send a CCA request
          2. If they visit tell them to bugger off

That's it! Nothing else needs doing. It is NOT a bailiff. It's a doorstep visit - they have less rights than me!

Templates are in AAD+ section. --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Plus they don't need to respond to your letter asking for proof of debt or original contact since that's not how it works. You ask for a copy of your consumer credit agreement. I.e a CCA request as previously advised. I'm assuming you have been given some dud advice in the past...

Comment

They sent my a CCA and I got it checked and they mentioned it was enforceable and no errors were on it where does that leave me?

Well I will wait as long as I have to until I get the proper documentation/proof before I pay.

They don't allow you to do anything without identification or proof do they so we have the same rights as them.

Comment

If anyone turns up you ignore them or if you do open the door say something ranging between not today thank you and f off depending on your mood
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by pipsaholic View Post
                  They sent my a CCA and I got it checked and they mentioned it was enforceable and no errors were on it where does that leave me?

Well I will wait as long as I have to until I get the proper documentation/proof before I pay.

They don't allow you to do anything without identification or proof do they so we have the same rights as them.
                  Who checked it? What they say and what it actually may be are two different things.

You need to send a copy of it to never in doubt so he can confirm whether it's enforceable or not

Comment

it was him. Can the debt collectors arrange to have your vehicle clamped. I have seen bailiffs clamping cars so people contact them.

Comment

now your getting me confused (not hard) the way your 1st post is worded makes it seeem as if they never sent you a Reply to you Lloyds CCA request.
                      now you are saying they did?
                      If it was deemed enforcable then you have the documentation that prooves you are the owner of the debt,

Comment

Thats the thing the debt is with Lloyds not fidelite credit management? Who have purchased the debt and Lloyds have already made a profit from me.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Need some guidance here. I sent 3 repeated letters Lloyds asking for proof of debt/original contract/claim against me/original credit agreement) have now passed it over to Fidelite DCA and rather than sending me several letters like others demanding payment they are going to pay a visit they stated date and time (which is good).

What is my best course of action? Anyone else dealt with these guys?

See attached letter.

Fidelite ahhhhhhhh old Snotcall oppss (Scotcall), lame ducks in a row = as stated send CCA request etc., if they turn up tell them to go forth and multiply! politely of course

Comment

it was him. Can the debt collectors arrange to have your vehicle clamped. I have seen bailiffs clamping cars so people contact them.
                            These people are NOTHING like baliffs!!
                            IF they come to your door, they have absolutely no rights whatsoever and you are very safe to tell them where to go, its just another way that the owner of the debt or the DCA uses to see if they can frighten you into paying. Do not pay them anything and do not speak to them, they try to look scary but when you understand that they have no rights whatsoever you can see them as a bunch of chancers
                            Baliffs are very different and can ONLY come to visit you for a debt if you have a court judgement against you and you have not kept to an agreement to pay, and you are a long way from that.
                            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Would you park your car in another street I fear they will lift my car if I don't open the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X