GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MicroCredit/MiniCredit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroCredit/MiniCredit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroCredit/MiniCredit

Hey all,

Wasn't sure if this was on here or not, couldn't find a post for it. But MicroCredit has ceased to trade. HOOOORAYYY!

However, I have a debt with them, these are the ones that added unfair charges.

Does this mean my debt is written off or?

This is the link to the FSA -

http://www.fca.org.uk/your-fca/docum...crocredit-vreq

I couldn't see if this meant my debt is now null and void.

Help? ?

Love to you all,

TM

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: MicroCredit/MiniCredit

Micro Credit

£ 1,211

01/10/2014

Name
    Mr Tibetan Monk

Address
    1 AllAboutDebt Street, Cya Debt, AA1 D1

Date of birth
    Too Old to Calculate

Account type
    Advance Against Income

Account number
    *******4191 0

Account start date
    03/02/2012

Opening balance
    £ 150

Regular payment £
    £ 1,211

Repayment frequency
    Monthly

Date of default
    02/07/2012

Default balance
    £ 576

Status history

The above is direct from my CR. The loan as you can see was originally £150. However is now £1.2k. All of that is interest and charges.

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Seems to depend whether they transfer your debt to a dca or other company before today. If they don't looks as if it gets written off.

Comment

I'm not sure if they have transferred it though, they might have to Opos but surely that would be reflected on my CR?

TibetanMonk
        On Debt Row

Comment

Have you scrolled down to the template letters at the bottom of the decision - one for each scenario. Have you received any notification yet by email or letter?

If not just sit tight till you do.

Comment

It takes a while for transfers to show up in your CR..sometimes debts disappear entirely for a few weeks/months during the process..

Comment

Fingers crossed xxxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

FINALLY, I havent been here for ages, I'm so sorry and hope you're all well.

This has finally come off of my report!

Should I send the SB template now as the default date was 02/07/2012?

Love to you all

TibetanMonk
                On Debt Row

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                  FINALLY, I havent been here for ages, I'm so sorry and hope you're all well.

Love to you all
                  sorry confused.com.
                  who are you sending the SB letter to?
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post

I don't think you need to send anything to anyone unless they approach you.

Even though the company was Dissolved in 2016 the Liquidator is still "investigating" matters (a bank account in Malta was traced) including the history of debts assigned to Kapama Ltd and Opus Ltd (you mentioned Opus earlier on your thread) so you might hear from them one day but I doubt it.

Companies House (latest report filed April 2018) > https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Just keep your head down and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing this debt is now Statute Barred (unless you made a payment after the default date)

Is everything else okay?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

I don't think you need to send anything to anyone unless they approach you.

Even though the company was Dissolved in 2016 the Liquidator is still "investigating" matters (a bank account in Malta was traced) including the history of debts assigned to Kapama Ltd and Opus Ltd (you mentioned Opus earlier on your thread) so you might hear from them one day but I doubt it.

Companies House (latest report filed April 2018) > https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

Just keep your head down and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing this debt is now Statute Barred (unless you made a payment after the default date)

Is everything else okay?

Di

Oh thanks Di , I didn't know that.

Without reading back, did you ever get a notice of assignment from minicredit to Kapama ? I am guessing the sum on your credit file was outrageous and probably completely unenforeceable in court - I guess unfair terms would come into that but I don't even want to think how to argue that.

I would keep very still and very quiet as Di said . Only respond if they do write to you

I have not heard from them in quite some time now and from reading other places I do not see much action from them - lets hope I am not tempting fate

Comment

Working...
                      X