GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GB Group - Identify Customer Records - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB Group - Identify Customer Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Group - Identify Customer Records

This thread is one of many that helps describe the scoring process and verification processes used by the banks.

We all know about N Hunter and Data Analytics however the one that the banks use for ID Verification is called GB Group. Age Database Marketing Applications.

So, what do they do? Have a read and see for yourself.....

The most successful organisations recognise the value of understanding your individual identity - who you are, what you need and what you like. GB combines this concept of identity with technology to create an environment of trust so that organisations can connect, communicate and transact with consumers safely, responsibly and profitably. We call this identity management.

GB Group has four complementary identity management offerings:
    • ID Verification

which provides the ability to verify consumers' identities remotely, without the physical presentation of documentation, in order to combat ID fraud, money laundering and restrict access to age-related purchases and gambling

• ID Customer Registration

which includes software and services for quick and accurate customer registration and validation of records

• ID Marketing Services

which provides database services so our clients can better understand, target and retain their customers and offers accurate and up-to-date identity information for their contact strategies
    • ID Tracing Services

which provides the largest and most accurate picture of the UK's population and properties in order to locate and contact the right individual, first time

This enables our clients to make informed business decisions based on a thorough knowledge of consumer identity and behaviour, leading to more effective communication and interaction with the customer.
    GB Group - because identity matters

Link to site: ---> GB Group - Verify your customer - Accurate identity verification can prevent identity fraud and stop identity theft
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X