GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell Portfolio II Ltd - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell Portfolio II Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio II Ltd

May have been posted before, but just in case, they are now known as Tocatto Ltd:

Name & Registered Office:
    TOCATTO LTD
    INTERCHANGE
    3 APEX VIEW
    LEEDS
    LS11 9BH
    Company No. 05069843

Date of Incorporation: 10/03/2004

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC):
    7487 - Other business activities
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/08
    Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2010 (FULL)
    Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2012
    Last Return Made Up To: 10/03/2011
    Next Return Due: 07/04/2012
    Last Members List: 10/03/2011
    Previous Names: Date of change

Previous Name 12/03/2010 LOWELL PORTFOLIO II LTD 07/05/2004 PRECIS (2414) LIMITED 24/06/2004 KYTE SPV LIMITED

Re: Lowell Portfolio II Ltd

Will their letters carry the warning "Tocatto can seriously damage your wealth" ?

Comment

Interesting, we have one account with Lowells Portfolio I. Clearly an even lower form of life than Moorcroft who have a "division" for everything, Lowells have a card folder for everything. LOL

Garlok

Comment

There was a brief flurry of letters sent out to debtors quoting that trading name back in March/April when it was changed.

Since then I've hardly seen the name Toccato mentioned?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As I understand it Lowell are using the Toccato branding when chasing Statute Barred, or near to Statute Barred debt?
          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X