GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nat West Default - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nat West Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat West Default

Hi Niddy

This is a default notice I received from Nat West for my business account. These people tried to use my mortgage as a threat to me and I duly followed your advice and told them where to get off.

As you can see it is for a business overdraft and what made me smile was the annual charge of £150 sent me over the limit. This was despite me letting them know of my situation and that I would not use the account in any way.

I am not sure of the legal protocol on default notices but I read the section from Paul and found it interesting. I have only removed the account number and my personal details, the rest is "as is"

This is an unsecured overdraft, there was no surety or guarantee linked to it.

Is this a correct Default Notice?

MJ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mauijim; 4 September 2011, 10:38.
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Re: Nat West Default

The default was issued by them on 05/08/11, the date is shown bottom right opposite their signature.

They are fully aware of my health issues, I contacted them and agreed to cease all use of the account until I could get back on my feet. They then added a charge which took my above the limit and that started them chasing me.

As I took a from them last time out on my personal account I want to be prepared this time if possible.

Cheers

MJ
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X