GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA default sent 7/7/2009 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA default sent 7/7/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA default sent 7/7/2009

Recieved shortly after posting date. Not sure as didnt keep envelope

Arrears couple of hundred. Total £2747 which is what they are asking for

Yes went to correct address

Please as this is first time could you advise if we have got this right?
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 11 October 2012, 14:25. Reason: removed attachment

Re: MBNA default sent 7/7/2009

Think I have blanked too much out sorry.

The date of letter was 7/7/2009. Date for rectification was 24/7/2009.

Total sum they wanted was the full balance on the card at the time.

Comment

if you want to upload it great, but please read through and ensure nothing is identifiable as all registered users can view this thread, not guests though
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep as I want an expert eye to see what they think of it.

Will rescan minus the agreement number and hopefully will get it right this time.

Cheers for saving my bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
          Yep as I want an expert eye to see what they think of it.

Will rescan minus the agreement number and hopefully will get it right this time.

Cheers for saving my bacon.
          or email it over

However you don't argue DN unless they are taking action, are they suing you?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not not them taking action but could be the other way round so am stating to look at the paperwork we have.

Scanner gave up the ghost and now having to download some software for email. Lol

Be with you in a jiffy

Comment

Here it is again
              Attached Files

Comment

FP.

Long story will reveal all in time just need one last bit of information before we are set to go.

Ken

Comment

Already spoken to Niddy thanks.

He has the agreement.

Comment

Morning Ken,
                    Seems to me they're trying to ride two horses with one arse here!
                    They're trying to combine a termination via contract clause(8) with a section 87 default. (As they tried to do in Brandon once they realised the DN was bad)
                    However as they've issued a notice under s.87 they have to abide by s.87 rules therefore they cannot demand payment of the full balance until they've given you the required time to correct the breach by paying the arrears.
                    The DN is therefore bad, but of course can be rectified so is a last ditch defence once proceedings have been issued against you, not a form of attack, unfortunately.

Elsa x

Comment

I'm confused (not that difficult with how busy I am) - but If I had the agreement, I'd have responded already....

And as for taking them to court, this is news to me.... (sorry as I say been a manic few weeks for me so if you've previously told me I apologise but I really cannot recall anything that suggested you were suing a bank )

Comment

I wonder if Ken meant he'd sent the DN to you?

Could you clarify for us Ken...did you send Niddy the agreement previously, as well as the DN?

If not might be an idea to send it now..

Elsa x

Comment

Elsa.

No agreement because we dont have one.

All part of the mess a well loved company has weaved.

I am just in the process of causing some twitchiness in a couple of companies offices.

One has admitted they dont have it the other could but is going to start wondering why they got some dirty debtor asking them some rather awkward questions.

Technically they could go and tell us to go and get stuffed so just asking for it isnt the way forward here. So softly softly catch monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                          X