GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601

Your AAD Forum Username

Capricorn1601

Name of Claimant

PRA Group

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Chivers Easton Brown

Claim Issue Date

25 February 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Claim raised in February but given back to solicitors to issue within a 4 month time window. Originally MBNA Credit card taken out in 2002

Re: PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601 - Issued 25 February 2015

Approached in carpark of Homebase in 2002. Agent completed form (on multipart stationary).
    CCA request sent February 2009
    Last payment as account in default 20th March 2009
    Default Notice sent from MBNA December 2009 (faulty)
    Account sold to Varde- Experto Credite Dec 2009
    Account Sold to Aktiv Kapital 2012
    First N1 issued May 2013 - discontinued - no defense submitted
    AK in default of Notice of Determination of Minded to Impose Requirements Notice served by OFT 27 October 2010
    AK started chasing again in November 2013
    Told them I was ill August 2014 - AK put account on hold until Dec 2014
    PRA contacted me Jan 2015
    Issued threatening letter 25th February saying they were taking action to prevent SB
    Issued new DN Feb 2015
    Letter from PRA saying next contact would be from Chivers Easton Brown - March 2015
    LBA from Chivers - 7th May 2015
    CCA request sent to Chivers 18th May 2015
    CCA response 21th May
    SB letter sent to Chivers 21st May
    Court claim sent from Chivers received 22nd May

Comment

Re: PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601 - Issued 25 February 2015

Have mailed you and Jo.

Chances are it was improperly executed as you're never handed terms when approached in person like that.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601-continued in AAD+

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > PRA Group ( Chivers Easton Brown ) v Capricorn1601 - Issued 25 February 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Comment

Working...
        X