GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Iphone ringtones - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone ringtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone ringtones

I have an iphone 5 on contract. How can I get my own ringtone??? I have googled, I have asked sons and am getting v peeved.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Iphone ringtones

It's difficult. We downloaded a music to tone converter to the lappy then dragged the tone into that app and it then added it to iTunes.

Ill ask poppy if she remembers as she did it all

Edit - try this --> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/au...gtone/?m=false
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thats Apple for you! haha, <-- android user.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Is there not an app for it. There are apps for Androids for that so i would be surprised if the iphone doesnt have one. Maybe switch to a proper android phone instead of a crapple- you will have a decent sized screen then too.

Comment

I wasn't going to stoke the flames but being a fellow Android user I couldn't believe the hoops you have to jump through to do that on the iPhone!

On my handset it's...

Settings> Options> Personalize> Ringtone.

Then select the one you want. Or hit "+" to select from audio stored on the phone.

(Not that I change it very often anyway!)

Comment

yep, actually the other day, i recorded my 5 month old giggling on a video. I thought, part of that would make a great SMS ringtone, so went to google play, downloaded an app, and cut the audio from the video, and thus, had my SMS tone to use.

Android is so flexable and open to do anything you want.

Comment

Thank you for all the positive comments
              i actually wanted a smaller phone because it lives in my pocket on dog walks! My last phone was windows and I liked it, but all my sons told me I needed to try apple!

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                Thats Apple for you! haha, <-- android user.
                You like inferior products mate? I prefer the BEST hence use IOS
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yep, actually the other day, i recorded my 5 month old giggling on a video. I thought, part of that would make a great SMS ringtone, so went to google play, downloaded an app, and cut the audio from the video, and thus, had my SMS tone to use.

Android is so flexable and open to do anything you want.
                  But still inferior to a jail broken IOS handset.

no matter what anyone says the facts are there - IOS Is the best. Read reviews, user stories, the lot - you cannae compete with an apple

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
                    Maybe switch to a proper android phone instead of a crapple- you will have a decent sized screen then too.
                    talk shit man

Comment

Niddy mate has Steve Jobs hacked into your account from beyond the grave?
                      The problem with crapple is that you all start off in Jail and have to jailbreak before you can do anything with your phone. Thats if you can see anything on the pokey little screens that they have. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ATW View Post
                        Niddy mate has Steve Jobs hacked into your account from beyond the grave?
                        The problem with crapple is that you all start off in Jail and have to jailbreak before you can do anything with your phone. Thats if you can see anything on the pokey little screens that they have. lol.
                        haha - overall it is a better phone. I started with iPhone 3 and went 4/4G/5 and never looked back. I'd never go android again.....

Of course it's down to personal preference but tbh I use my phone as a mini office (to post here, email you, and take calls/texts). I don't do games (I have an iPad for that) and neither have I jail broken my phone. No need to it does more than what I'll ever need.

But I agree, for a younger person or simply those looking to do more with their phone then maybe jail breaking and/or android is best for them. I'm only going on general reviews whereby the higher percentage still vote IOS.

Think back to early Widoze days - everything was locked in win95 but when the coders out there found ways to change things, even so much as changing the windows startup page, we stopped whining as really it was never locked, it was just personalised to Widoze as iPhone is to IOS.

Comment

Cant compare windows to android, windows was the way it was due to Bill gates having exclusive rights to ship personal computers with a windows platform only. Since then we have had Linux OS's which are far superior to windows performance wise.

I don't really care about reviews. All I know is, I prefer to have something which lets you do whatever you want from the outset and doesn't restrict you to what you can do without having to completely change it from the original.

Everything you do you on your iphone I can do on my android. apart from adding an mp3 as a ringtone of course lol

Comment

Apple rules......

That's all...

Comment

Everything you do you on your iphone I can do on my android. apart from adding an mp3 as a ringtone of course lol
                              Course you can't - you cannot have SIRi nor do you have iTunes amongst many other things that are exclusive to iPhone. The best would be the swiping motions (trademarked) as well as the processor blowing all others away.

Yes you may have a cheap nasty android copy, wow - says it all when they gotta copy something just to try and compete

iPhone rules all day every day. Fact mate -

Comment

Working...
                              X