GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script credit checking and tesco's mobile - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

credit checking and tesco's mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit checking and tesco's mobile

I've seen a good deal on the tesco mobile with o2 ( i'm currently with o2 and it's better than they will give me on upgrade!!!!), so my question is does anybody know what they are like credit checking wise?? I haven't had any adverse since Jan 2010.

or if they are tough, who is easier????

Re: credit checking and tesco's mobile

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
    I've seen a good deal on the tesco mobile with o2 ( i'm currently with o2 and it's better than they will give me on upgrade!!!!), so my question is does anybody know what they are like credit checking wise?? I haven't had any adverse since Jan 2010.

or if they are tough, who is easier????
    Tesco are reasonably hard if you have any blips, Vodafone work on the last 12 months so if you have a year of clean green [0]'s you'll normally be fine mate.

Tesco I believe search Equifax and also report to Equifax but they have a harsher scoring model than Orange/Voda et al...

Voda, they search Experian & Equifax.

See this mate --> Which Lender searches which Credit Reference Agency - allaboutFORUMS

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

fair enough, I must admit though I'm not worried which agency they use it's how far they go back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
        it's how far they go back!!!!
        Tesco - 2 years
        Voda - 1 year
        Orange - Varies but usually 3 years.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Working...
          X