GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SOUP MAKER - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOUP MAKER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUP MAKER

for anyone who is not to hot at the cooking this is the best invention ever!

Chop your veggies add your stock and 20 minutes later you have fresh soup, you can even choose the texture it does it all for you.

You know what has been added so you know you have added no sugar..... that is all you are hearing just now!

I would definitely recommend it.

Re: SOUP MAKER

Which one have you got Millie?

Comment

elderly parents in law got one for Christmas

died in mid January

back to shop new one given chap in shop said this is all they do, replace them

did a bit of reading of reviews and find that the average life is about six months, seems to be something to do with the cooking of the veggies on the plate bit at the bottom, kills it sooner rather than later.

I decided just to stick to my stockpot

Comment

If I make soup I still use saucepan and blender ...... Oooer !
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have a soup maker, it lives on the top of my kitchen cupboard, has done for the last 12 months, i use a pressure cooker and (stick blender if i want a smooth soup)
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Elsa, I have got the Salter one and my sister has got the Vonchef one both on Amazon, my sister has had hers over 6 months and uses it every other day and not had any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              elderly parents in law got one for Christmas

died in mid January

back to shop new one given chap in shop said this is all they do, replace them

did a bit of reading of reviews and find that the average life is about six months, seems to be something to do with the cooking of the veggies on the plate bit at the bottom, kills it sooner rather than later.

I decided just to stick to my stockpot
              What one did they have?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                If I make soup I still use saucepan and blender ...... Oooer !

Hi Nanna,

I have no dishwasher just now so this is great only one thing to wash!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  I have a soup maker, it lives on the top of my kitchen cupboard, has done for the last 12 months, i use a pressure cooker and (stick blender if i want a smooth soup)
                  I don't do pressure cookers I am so scared of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    Which one have you got Millie?
                    Hi Elsa, I have got the Salter one and my sister has got the Vonchef one both on*Amazon, my sister has had hers over 6 months and uses it every other day and not had any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
                      What one did they have?
                      morphy richards

chap in the shop thought it was something to do with the size of the bits of veg, they have to be quite small or they don't cook properly on the plate

I eat a lot of soup so I thought it would be a great idea but they've hardly used the new one for fear of it breaking again, so sadly not the success we hoped for.

Comment

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth View Post
                        I don't do pressure cookers I am so scared of them!
                        I agree on this definitely. I can remember my gran cookin pigs heads to make brawn in them.

Comment

me too frighten the p of of me

Comment

My brother had a soupmaker which didn't last very long at all (don't know the make)

I make lots of fresh soup but, like nanna, I use a saucepan and blender. I don't have a dishwasher either but if you rinse the pan and blender straight away they're easy enough to wash.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

This is my soup maker ............

Comment

Working...
                              X