GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Bear & The Hare - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bear & The Hare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bear & The Hare

I know it's too early, but this Christmas advert is brilliant

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: The Bear & The Hare

Wow someone upload that quick lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It is absolutely lovely! The look on that bear's face when he sees the Christmas tree and all his friends. It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy - unless you have a heart of stone.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        Wow someone upload that quick lol

It was on yesterday and now has over 1,784,750 views

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        It is absolutely lovely! The look on that bear's face when he sees the Christmas tree and all his friends. It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy - unless you have a heart of stone.

It so is, glad you like it Fee

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          glad you like it Fee
          Love it, IF. Going to send the link to my son so he can download it for my little granddaughter - not that she needs encouraging about Christmas!

Comment

Ah, that is lovely.

Comment

The views on Youtube are now 3,062,592 plus

Comment

Not surprised.

Comment

Aww it's lovely!
                  Saw the Iceland one last night - hmmm. Weird.

Comment

Even this video hasn't put me in the mood for Christmas...and I'm usually one of the most "Christmassy" people around.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                      Aww it's lovely!
                      Saw the Iceland one last night - hmmm. Weird.
                      I haven't seen that one yet, just caught the Debenhams one

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Even this video hasn't put me in the mood for Christmas...and I'm usually one of the most "Christmassy" people around.

Comment

I know it's too early, but this Christmas advert is brilliant

It's No 1 in the charts

Comment

It's only fair I post the original song too

Comment

It's No 1 in the charts
                            Still love it!

Comment

I'm glad. Poor lily has had a shitty time with her sister failing her business etc plus she's a great singer.

Go Lily Allen
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X