GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EEK Parking Ticket Need help! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EEK Parking Ticket Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EEK Parking Ticket Need help!

I might move this if it doesn't get a lot of responses in this forum.

But I visited Greenock the other week parked in a 20 min free pay and display lot. I got a ticket for it. But I got a fine notice 75.00 ffs that says "You stayed past the free time" Now -- this was from a firm based in liverpool...

IF I want proof I got to pay 10.00 for a photo. There is no option for appeal and the address sounds "legal" because they use like "Court house" etc.

Ive read a lot about these firms.... If I don't pay in 14 days its 150.00....

I don't have the ticket anymore as I tend to throw out my PnD This was from Nov 1st Just got it today (dated yesterday)

There is nothing else but a pay slip on the ticket (I can scan this if need be)

I know people have posted about dodgy firms. Any advice?

Re: EEK Parking Ticket Need help!

Ignore it - they have no legal rights of anything - but others will pop by and assist....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah just read on pepipoo seems to be this company is well known for their crap. They even monitor free lots!

Comment

So long as it wasnt a council ticket, dont worry. You will more than likely get a couple more letters, then it tends to go away.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          So long as it wasnt a council ticket, dont worry. You will more than likely get a couple more letters, then it tends to go away.
          and if not then come back here (yes, that was here Jen not MSE) and we'll sort it for you
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

yep...as others said ignore it they've as much pull as an avon lady...they'll send stuff threats of everything but in the end not a damn thing they can do as it's an unenforcable ticket

Comment

As above, they have no right whatsoever to demand money from you. You will get a few letters which may appear threatening, but ignore them and eventually they will go away. They have as much right to fine you as I have (I've put the letter in the post and you can pay me £5.00 for a photo!)

Comment

Working...
              X