GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Originally posted by IF View Post
    I haven't lost anything again.......
    Neither have I, IF. But didn't really expect to ....

Originally posted by IF View Post
    This week......I'm going to be sooooo good
    Me too. Family party two weeks on Saturday and I have a pair of chinos which are decidedly tight - good incentive.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
      I have lost 3.5lbs this week but as I am away this weekend I am not expecting much next week
      Well done Beefy

I haven't lost anything this week
      Last edited by Pixie; 9 June 2013, 20:01.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Being really good this week - have two days planned for the fruit and nut regime (am also going to add pumpkin seeds)

And if I have not lost weight I am preparing for a major sulk

Comment

Good luck with your fruit and nut regime Phee. I'm assuming that Cadbury's fruit and nut isn't allowed

I had a BBQ yesterday so I was a little bit naughty...and I was out for a meal on Friday evening. I'm dreading the weigh-in next week
          Last edited by Pixie; 9 June 2013, 20:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I'm assuming that Cadbury's fruit and nut isn't allowed
            Er, no!

But - true confession time - last night I did eat half of the half bar of chocolate I had in the fridge, left over from last weekend. It was quite cheap and nasty - not a known brand, even cheaper than Tesco own brand. The last quarter is still in the fridge for "emergencies" - plus, I hate throwing anything away! But, it has strengthened my belief in the fact that if you are going to sin, make it something worthwhile - just because something doesn't taste very nice doesn't make it less fattening than the better equivalent. If you get my drift ....

Comment

I know what you mean Phee.

Now you've got me thinking about the very large bar of M&S Swiss chocolate that I was given when I left the school. It's 4 weeks now since I left and I haven't touched the chocolate. That's got to be a record

Comment

Good luck with your fruit and nut regime Phee. I'm assuming that Cadbury's fruit and nut isn't allowed
                Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Er, no!

That's such a shame!!
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

After a couple of bad weeks I lost 5lbs this morning. Whoop whoop

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

Well done samsmum
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                        After a couple of bad weeks I lost 5lbs this morning. Whoop whoop
                        Wow, brilliant news! Well done you!

Now you've got me thinking about the very large bar of M&S Swiss chocolate that I was given when I left the school. It's 4 weeks now since I left and I haven't touched the chocolate. That's got to be a record
                        I hope by mentioning chocolate I haven't put ideas in your head!

Have been on the fruit and nut regime today and not been tempted to eat anything else. It looks as if I may not even eat it all today so may finish it for lunch tomorrow. I have supper at my son's house every Wednesday. As I am doing the (sort of) recipe from memory I think I may have been over-generous with the amounts but am working on the assumption that what I am eating contains very little sugar and no fat. And it is a brilliant de-tox - feel quite good, so even if my weigh in this week is not good, am not going to worry (well, not too much). Just hope I haven't gained!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Wow, brilliant news! Well done you!

I hope by mentioning chocolate I haven't put ideas in your head!

Have been on the fruit and nut regime today and not been tempted to eat anything else. It looks as if I may not even eat it all today so may finish it for lunch tomorrow. I have supper at my son's house every Wednesday. As I am doing the (sort of) recipe from memory I think I may have been over-generous with the amounts but am working on the assumption that what I am eating contains very little sugar and no fat. And it is a brilliant de-tox - feel quite good, so even if my weigh in this week is not good, am not going to worry (well, not too much). Just hope I haven't gained!
                          It did put ideas in my head but I resisted temptation.

Nuts contain fat...but it's okay because it's healthy fat

Comment

I have just yielded to temptation and eaten 1 square of the chocolate

TBH, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would (and it was M&S Extra Fine Swiss chocolate so not cheap and nasty.) Perhaps this diet really has re-educated my taste buds!

Comment

Had a weigh-in this morning - managed to lose 2 lbs. And am now having another "fruit and nut" day, so may even lose a little more - at least I hope so.

Now I need to work out how long the effect lasts! Not a very good trial as my sister and her husband are coming to stay for a week next week. We are having a combined "do" for step-grandson's 18th birthday and the house warming. So, I will be eating and drinking quite a lot.

Would not want to do this every week - am going to try it again later in the so-called summer, when I am eating more "on my own" stuff, to see how it works. Bet it is going to play havoc with your chart, Pixie - sorry!

And I have looked at the pack for the walnuts and the pumpkin seeds - they contain far more fat that I expected But, one of the additional benefits of how good this regime makes me feel.

Comment

Don't worry about playing havoc with my chart Phee. Well done on losing 2lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X