GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Ceramic Thermo Mug - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Ceramic Thermo Mug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ceramic Thermo Mug

Fill in your details for this freebie, while stocks last.
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 13 February 2012, 19:45. Reason: link removed

Re: Free Ceramic Thermo Mug

Gravity Solutions have been in touch and requested we remove this thread as it is incorrect.

They claim they were hacked, thus Swanny please PM me and let me know where you got this link mate.

Thread closed, apologies to anyone who thought this was genuine and if Gravity are reading, bummer! Getting hacked isn't good.

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I will speak to the owners at Gravity Solutions and enquire as to the security of their systems and whether our users that did sign up to this have anything to worry about.

Regardless, hacked or not ultimately it is the destination company's responsibility to ensure their servers and website remain secure at all times (like ours do).

I will update this thread as and when I know more but please do not worry, we will look into this and keep you informed all the way.

Niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

E-Mail sent 20:52 13.02.2012
        Hi

As a result of your servers being 'hacked' can you please clarify what the actual occurrence was as we obviously have worried forum users concerned about their personal data. As you're no doubt aware, as domain owners it is your responsibility to remain secure at all times, hacked or not. I presume any data collected would be stored in your systems and thus deleted as appropriate or can you confirm whether the data captured was bounced via server-mail to a forwarding address (like a webmail form).

The original link came from moneysavingexpert I am led to believe but also note that you've been in touch with them as well.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course and do hope you resolve the problem at your end.

Niddy
        allaboutDEBT.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X