GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Good News - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News

My little angel has just passed her University degree in Animal Science

She has had an extremely tough 18 months following an accident causing her now to have an opperation on her ankle to correct and she convinced herself that she had failed. She has also had depression following an upset with one of the other students.

xxxxx
    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Re: Good News

Congratulations

Comment

Milly,

Well Done Little Milly

Regards

Comment

Congratulations Millie Junior! That's fantastic
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

I'm really pleased for you both Milly

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well done!

Is she now an -ologist?

Comment

weldone
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done, her!!

Comment

Well done

Comment

Thats superb news a huuuuuge well done to her!

Comment

Absolutely wonderful news Millie!

Well done and Congratulations to your very clever daughter. bless her too with all she have been through, she has an amazing mum too, well done XX

Comment

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes I have just showed all the congratulation wishes as well as the BT advert with Maureen Lipman and she had a huge beam accross her face. That advert was 1987 and she was born in 1988. The first thing I said to her was you now have an 'OLOGY' but she actually has a BSc hons degree. Something which my husband and I are very proud of her.

This is a child who was told by a head teacher that she was a no hoper at school. So this now proves that sometimes the teachers do not have a clue. Now she has to decide what she is going to do with this although she wont be able to start work until at least November due to the operation on 21st July with a 3 month recover time on her ankle.

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Well done!

Is she now an -ologist?
                        My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Wow Millie you have an amazing daughter , and that teacher.....well what can we say, that your right that sometimes they do not have a clue and your daughter have proved that one wrong.

Wishing her all the best with her op too, blimey she have been through it love her. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
                            Thanks everyone for all your good wishes I have just showed all the congratulation wishes as well as the BT advert with Maureen Lipman and she had a huge beam accross her face. That advert was 1987 and she was born in 1988. The first thing I said to her was you now have an 'OLOGY' but she actually has a BSc hons degree.
                            At least she'll not be a coprologist, which is a shitty job.

Comment

Coprologist - what sort of job is that???

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              At least she'll not be a coprologist, which is a shitty job.

Comment

Working...
                              X