GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Get Well Soon Pompey xx - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Well Soon Pompey xx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Soon Pompey xx

So sorry to hear you've not been well Pompey.

Wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

Re: Get Well Soon Pompey xx

I hope you're not expecting sick-nuts or payment of any kind.....

Seriously though, hope you're feeling better mate - see you tomorrow when you get home
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hope your up and about ASAP PF.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Get well soon.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

SH

Comment

Thinking of you PF, surely they'll give you a long service medal this time after all you've gone through?

Take care,
            Elsa xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
              long service medal this time after all you've gone through?

Take care,
              Elsa xxx

maybe stretch to a chocolate one!

hope your up & about soon pomps

Comment

Get well soon bud, your footy team need you, not that im gonna gloat being a saints fan that were in the prem and you just got relegated again to the sunday league or whatever it is, although not as bad as Niddys team Rangers they suck worst.

Anyway mate, when your feeling better let me know ill get you a ticket for st marys where you can watch some premier footy.

Anyway, joking aside, and on a very serious note my friend, get well soon mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
                  although not as bad as Niddys team Rangers they suck worst.
                  Yea but we ARE world club footballs most ever successful club, and we also have the tenth highest crowds in Europe. lol

Thunderc*nt
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear you're ill PF.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care xx
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

get well soon Pomps, we'll miss you but make sure you are one hundred percent before you start running around again.

xxxx

Comment

from mr and mrs spent2much

get well.jpg (11.0 KB)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Get well soon mate!

Comment

Get well soon mate
                            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Get Well soon.....................Pomey

Comment

Working...
                              X