GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TAKE THAT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAKE THAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAKE THAT

And YES!!!!!!!! All the boys are finally back together and new single was played to day......

So what are you thoughts?

I LOVED IT and and can't wait to hear news of the tour!!!!!!!!

Any more fans out there?

Re: TAKE THAT

I missed it but the response from the other listeners seemed great so I can't wait to hear it.
    "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

I got my text read out on Captial this morning about it! woo woo

Comment

How cool is that! Go you!!! ;-y
        "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

Hehe - Robbie used to have a flat where we work and they guys use the hotel next to our office a lot - let's just say it has been known for us girlies here to have a wee stalk.....

I can't wait for them to come on tour!!!!!!!! only trouble is I bet they will do Stadium Tours and end up a Wembley which is such a "jar" to get home from for me - ah well it will be worth it!

Comment

So what do you think are the chances of them staying together as a full group Sunnylooloo ?

Or will Robby Williams & Gary Barlow dump the extra baggage and go it alone as a duo ?

Comment

Hmmm intersting Alland..............

I think they do work well together and when you see them in concert the baggage do acutally do quite a lot.....

I must admit i preferred this single to the Gary/Robbie one.

I hope they do stay together for a while yet - they have a HUGE fan base.

Haha I am such a sad ol cow eh!

Comment

Take That are 10 years out the loop, all their old teenage fans are now grown women and the sooner the pop culture dies for good the better.

The best thing about take that was when they split - as for Robbie going back, i'll give it one tour max before he implodes again and kicks that barlow fatty twat into the gutter again where he belongs. As for the rest of them, pah - pathetic. They can't sing, they certainly can't dance so that is why they went so far!

Viva el spice girls (lol - joke)....

Is this the song in question? -----> http://www.takethat.com/news/2010/10/th ... deo-teaser
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

;Spank ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank

HOW VERY DARE YOU NIDS! I'm still :rara :rara :rara excited so you can't bring me down!!!!!!

The can sing and they can dance and I LOVE EM! and not you would be surprised at the age of the fans at the concerts not all oldies. And they cant be that bad if they sell out stadium tours still

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TOUR! ;happy ;happy ;happy ;happy ;happy ;happy ;happy

OK how sad I am I did go and the last spice girls tour too.......

yep that is the song!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oooh thanks for link nid.

Ah Take That.. I still really get excited when I see them on the box and was really entertained by The Circus DVD I got for xmas last year. Didn't goto Sunderland Stadium to watch them but the feed back was great. That's the problem though nid, folks are going with their mams to see a pop act, just wierd.

But I won't have a bad word said about them - I loved them, still do but don't follow them as avidly as when I was 15.

loo.. THE SPICE GIRLS!!!? lmao. What are you like ;LOL ;30

Comment

Miche take that were supppppppppppppppperb live!!!!!!!! seen them about 3 or 4 times now - including the first time round!

haha the spice girls had to be done and it was local at the o2 it was good fun

Comment

Niddy, you are outvoted. Take That are fab!!!!

Any one of us girlies would. Now come on Niddy, if you are honest, you would too
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Best thing that coult happen to Take That? Well, after those miners in Chile have been rescued, send them down, then seal it all off. That could be magic and they definately wont be back for good.
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Trying not to laugh

* nope sorry ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

OMG Men should be banned from this thread.

Take That are awesome i have seen them serveral times and Robbie too, he asked me to marry him you know but i said i couldn't commit bigamy so he married that Ayda bird ;;L

Comment

Working...
                              X