GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TAKE THAT - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAKE THAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TAKE THAT

Thank you all, and the voddy is going down very well Thank you Please !!!

Comment

Mrs o I was on the verge of booking me ticket oop norf to you!!!

Thanks so much for the number

Vino going down a treat
      X

Comment

You would have been more than welcome LooLoo you coulda stayed at The O's house and come with me.

My M8 got tickets for Wembley at 6.00pm on that number as i tipped him off about the new date.

So chuffed i can't wind down xxx

Comment

I know I got the biggest smile!!!!!!!!

I would've loved to come to chez o.

X

Comment

The thing that annoys me immensely is the fact bands book gigs months and months in advance...Take That apparently sold a million tickets at say £60 a pop...think how much interest alone that money will make sitting in the bank till next year...If take that cancel/split before June the money the ticket company/ies make in interest will cover for refunds (minus booking fees and credit card charges)

....dont get me started on merchandise.

Sorry but there is only one band I would wait an hour on the phone to get tickets to if they ever reformed and that would be ABBA.

Comment

Ahem Sinny are you dissing my thread!! hehe

acutally to be honest the price of the tickets are madness! £55 - £90 and now they going for fortunes on ebay...

BUT I HAD TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O Abba - I'd come and see them too!

Comment

i'd be selling your tickets on eBay - I should have bought a load and sold em! But then that'd go against my beliefs about ripping people off so catch 22 for me there I s'pose....

ABBA - deffo, been to see so many tributes (abba-esque, abba tribute etc) that i'd love to see the real thing!
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Congrats Looloo and Mrs O on getting the tickets - no mean feat!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I want to go and see Bon Jovi but can't afford the tickets ;F-

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pixie my mate works at the O2 and he got us free tickets in the summer for Bon Jovi..... A MAZ ING
                      x

Comment

JBJ I would i defo would ;;L

Looloo can you imagine how excited we are going to be nearer the time ;;L

I bought 8 tickets only needed 3 but knew my friends wanted them. I sold them for face value to my friends never made a cent. I despise these people that are ripping people off on ebay.

1.34 millions tickets sold out in 24 hours - WOW
                        x

Comment

Mrs O - wait in the queue behind me!!

I saw on Jovi a couple of years ago (when I had some money, or at least some credit cards!) and they were fantastic!!! 2 encores!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Take That but couldn't be doing with the aggro of trying to get tickets, and couldn't afford them anyway! My OH and I saw Robbie a few years ago when he was filming a video in Blackpool. He actually gave the thumbs up sign to OH.

Comment

Downloading new TT album!
                            woo woo

Comment

After listen a few times - it did take some time to get my head round the new album.

My fav tracks are What do you want from me and Eight Letters.

Not too keen on Howard's one! and it is very much Robbie influenced......

Comment

well Robbie was Take That - so it should be tailored to him..... he's the reason they were/are/will be what they are! lol
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X