GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script So what do you do?! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you do?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you do?!

I am away on business staying in a hotel and a couple in the room above me can only be described as 'at it like rabbits'.

So do I:

1) Go out for a few hours and hope they are both worn out when I get back?

2) Bang on the ceiling in retaliation?

3) Go up knock on their door and ask to join in?

4) Stuff my ears with the cotton wool from the complimentary vanity kit and hope to get to sleep?

5) Scream in synch with appreciation of their performance?

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: So what do you do?!

CAll front desk and say that there is a strange noise from the room above. Or say your calling from said floor and can smell someone smoking in the room across lol
    They will go bang on the door.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
      CAll front desk and say that there is a strange noise from the room above. Or say your calling from said floor and can smell someone smoking in the room across lol
      They will go bang on the door.

Don't give them ideas, Jen, they might be logged in!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
        I am away on business staying in a hotel and a couple in the room above me can only be described as 'at it like rabbits'.

So do I:

4) Stuff my ears with the cotton wool from the complimentary vanity kit and hope to get to sleep?

Set the fire alarm off........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just knock at the door and run away! They'll know they've been 'heard' and it might be enough to keep them quiet!
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Ask at the desk what's the name of the guy in the room because you think you know him from somewhere. Then Phone his room and say Hey (whatever his name is ) your a mate of his girlfriends Husband and he's on his way up :wft Your only phoning to warn him because you wouldn't like to see him go down for GBH again.

Should get a reaction.

Regards, Handy
            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Option 3.....
              -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

Pin an anonymous note to their door saying:

SORRY IF OUR WILD SEX SESSION IS KEEPING YOU AWAKE!

Leave it for them to find in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post

So do I:

6) Fill a metal waste paper bin with water, prop it against their door, knock on the door, then scarper. They'll open the door, the water will flood the room and they'll get the hotel to move them.

Simples.

Comment

1) Hang a DND sign on the door handle (BADND = BANGING AWAY DO NOT DISTURB)
                    2) Call from your room telephone to the room, and say 'Will you both Hurry up, i is trying to watch Eastenders'
                    3) Call from your room telephone to the room, and say 'Can i speak to the bitch, this is her husband on the line'

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
                      Just knock at the door and run away! They'll know they've been 'heard' and it might be enough to keep them quiet!
                      ha ha i like this one...

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                        Pin an anonymous note to their door saying:

Leave it for them to find in the morning!
                        I liked this one!!!

In fact so much, as I was up early in the morning (waaay before breakfast was served) I stuck a similar note to the door of the 'offending' room.

SORRY IF OUR WILD SEX SESSION KEPT YOU AWAKE LAST NIGHT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AFTER 7AM AS WE NEED TO BE WOKEN UP BUT MAY BE TOO TIRED.

THANKS
                        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

What would I do ?.....sit in bed alone feeling bloody jealous.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                            What would I do ?.....sit in bed alone feeling bloody jealous.....
                            You can always rely on your trusted companion; PALMela HANDerson
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Careful, careful! Last time this happened to us was in Cardiff a few years ago at the "Blue Dragon" Newport Road. It was the duty chef with two waitresses all night. We managed to identify the waitresses at breakfast from their bleary eyes so any aggro they could have peed in the tea or spat on the eggs and bacon.

Just a few sobering thoughts for htose hell bent on revenge.

Garlok

Comment

Working...
                              X