GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script So what do you do?! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you do?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what do you do?!

Wow a waiter with stamina? I'm shocked

* question is how did you know he had 2 in there? Acoustic variation maybe
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Pitch and frequency of the moans and squeals of delight, plus the sounds of footsteps to the loo on an ever increasing frequency.

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
        Pitch and frequency of the moans and squeals of delight, plus the sounds of footsteps to the loo on an ever increasing frequency.

Garlok
        Jesus - next time go knock and ask to sit in being you were as good as involved I guess

Did you get mad or find it funny? It's horrific as a kid hearing mom n dad at it. Eeeew
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Did you get mad or find it funny? It's horrific as a kid hearing mom n dad at it. Eeeew
          Didn't you father think to use vaseline?

A quick smear on your bedroom door-knob and you'd not have been able to get out.
          Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 5 October 2011, 21:37.

Comment

Careful, careful! Last time this happened to us was in Cardiff a few years ago at the "Blue Dragon" Newport Road. It was the duty chef with two waitresses all night. We managed to identify the waitresses at breakfast from their bleary eyes so any aggro they could have peed in the tea or spat on the eggs and bacon.
            How could you tell they hadn't?

Comment

Careful, careful! Last time this happened to us was in Cardiff a few years ago at the "Blue Dragon" Newport Road. It was the duty chef with two waitresses all night. We managed to identify the waitresses at breakfast from their bleary eyes so any aggro they could have peed in the tea or spat on the eggs and bacon.

Just a few sobering thoughts for htose hell bent on revenge.

Garlok
              Did you check they had washed their hands

I would have given the sausage a miss.

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Did you check they had washed their hands

As opposed to giving the Miss a sausage?

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                  As opposed to giving the Miss a sausage?
                  By the sounds of this story she'd had a chipolata or 2

This thread re minds me of a hotel I once stayed at. The couple next door sounded like they were moving furniture around all night.
                  (Sounded like he was swinging from the chandeliers).

Next morning all was quiet when I left my room. Several other families were going out into the corridor at the same time. One chap was staring at me. Not me I told him, you cant have that much fun on your own.

At breakfast the other guests were obviously trying to work out who the guilty couple were. Lets just say the last 2 down to breakfast were not in the first flush of youth.

One of the waitresses almost spilt coffee over some one when she overheard the woman say to her partner, "For a Man of your age you have amasing amazing Stamina".

I don't know what they were on but judging by the state of the fellow a zimmer frame may have been appropriate.

Regards all, Handy
                  Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

Just a few sobering thoughts for htose hell bent on revenge.

Garlok
                    This the place Garlok? Sounds luuuurverly!!!!!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUse...les_Wales.html
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL the reviews on page 4 are even better!

Didn't know you were a Madonna fan Garlok!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUse...s.html#REVIEWS
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                        LOL the reviews on page 4 are even better!

Didn't know you were a Madonna fan Garlok!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUse...s.html#REVIEWS

I bet there's been worse diseases than Impetigo caught in that Hotel

Comment

Because you'd not know where it might have been hidden?

Comment

Handy also used to stay in a Hotel near Cardiff, when I was in the contracting game. The Hotel has now changed names so I am safe to tell this story. When they were building the new Jumbo Hangar at Cardiff Airport and I was working near by there used to be a Grab a Granny night at the Hotel International (known to those who stayed there as the HI) each week. Because of all the sad lonely and loaded contractors it became a honey pot each week for shall we say ladies of Sexual Incontinence.

Needless to say so many of the Hotel guests had to visit the local clinic the Hotel became known as the HIV.

I can honestly say that some of the women who visited were so rough even after 10 pints they didn't look any better. I can also honestly say that I lasted with chastity intact for the whole of the contract.

Regards all, Handy
                            Last edited by Handyman; 6 October 2011, 19:44.

Comment

This thread re minds me of a hotel I once stayed at. The couple next door sounded like they were moving furniture around all night.

Next morning all was quiet when I left my room. Several other families were going out into the corridor at the same time. One chap was staring at me. Not me I told him, you cant have that much fun on your own.

At breakfast the other guests were obviously trying to work out who the guilty couple were. Lets just say the last 2 down to breakfast were not in the first flush of youth.

One of the waitresses almost spilt coffee over some one when she overheard the woman say to her partner, "For a Man of your age you have amasing amazing Stamina".

I don't know what they were on but judging by the state of the fellow a zimmer frame may have been appropriate.
                              A zimmer frame, rather than three lollipop sticks and two rubber bands?

Comment

Hi Guys and yes SnV, Dats de one Marn!

We were there for OH's youngest sibling's wedding. He still lives amongst the ganja on the Tremorfa estate off Splott Road. They even board the pubs up there and have only half doors which open. We have to phone him if we visit when we enter the estate so that he can meet us in the courtyard so "they" know we are with them otherwise car will be stripped.

However the directions to get to reception from bride's eldest son (don't ask as they met where you are describing Handy) were:-

"drive down this road until you reach the prison wall, turn left, follow prison wall until you reach Vulcan Pub, turn left and the club is at the end of that road."

We turned left at said Vulcan pub and we were looking into a black hole, there was one 60watt light bulb glowing faintly in the far distance which turned out to be the entrance to the club. Missus won't go now if she can help it, hates the place and I have to say Cardiff is probably one of the most uncomfortable places I have been in the world and I have been round it a couple of times. Sorry to those that love it but I dislike the place.

Garlok
                                Last edited by garlok; 7 October 2011, 08:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X