Quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet

Is it always this quiet at weekends. Logged on and off loads of times today and hardly any postings!

And yes..... I'm bored!

Re: Quiet

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
    Is it always this quiet at weekends. Logged on and off loads of times today and hardly any postings!

And yes..... I'm bored!
    Well i'm in the middle of custom coding a whole new support & 'ticket' process to deal with queries..... that accounts for me
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

BBoo,

It does get quieter at weekends, and from a peoples point of view I think this is a good thing as they have there minds on recreational and thus not on debt matters.

It is also a time where they do not have to be scared of the phone ringing or a letter on the doormat.

Indeed at weekends it is very much there lives returning to normal and that has to be commended.

Regards

Comment

Not quite sure why I thanked you as I don't even understand your reply, but it sounds impressive.

Comment

I can keep you company for a wee whiley if you like?
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Or maybe not...?!

Comment

Sorry Angelic - nothing personal. Fell asleep - just been woken up by my wife. Another time! lol

Comment

That's what we all do on a Sunday night aint it, however for me its Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday too lol

Comment

I love Sundays, but they can be too quiet for my liking too.

It's a bit like Christmas, the lead up to it is exciting and very busy, so we are always kept amused, as soon as those pressies are unwrapped, dinner gone down our bellies, it's so calm!

Not long for that to arrive though folks

Comment

Well Handy's excuse is he's only just put his Bl***y paint brush down.

I can think of lots better things to do on a weekend besides decorating, but at least it keeps her indoors happy.

Wouldn't be so bad but it makes it a long week as I have some decorating to do for the boss next week. If I wanted to be a painter I would get me some white overalls.

Hopefully I will find time tomorrow to update my thread. Oh to get back to normal, what ever normal is.

Regards all, Handy.
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

I have painting to do, need to freshen up here and there, would have got done in the summer months, but then had outside garden to deal with then.
                      I love painting though!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Well i'm in the middle of custom coding a whole new support & 'ticket' process to deal with queries..... that accounts for me
                        Well why not have a wee play and see what you think..... It's only taken 8 hours to build this....

bloody thing!

---> allaboutDEBT | Help Centre | HelpDesk | Support Centre

Let me know what you think, feel free to raise some questions/tickets etc and see what happens when you come back tomorrow (or later today even) after I have updated things...!
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Does your brain ever stop?

Comment

I don't think so myself lol

Comment

Talking of decorating...my parents are being handed rollers/paint brushes at the start of the school break...they're 'kind enough' to be do the whole house for me*

*Now I just need them to 'offer' to pay the carpet fitting guy

Comment

Working...
                              X