GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Why Oh Why ....... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Oh Why .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Oh Why .......

So having a clear out why do we keep such crap ......?
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Why Oh Why .......

are they from your "Man Draw"?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Along with 13 AA batteries .........

Comment

With cotton buds x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Old pennies dating back to 1906 to 1926 ...lol

Comment

I would never keep such crap...

(I have a loft full )
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Old remotes, bent staples, the odd old penny, just looked in his !!!
              Just found a pack of plastic teeth x
              Last edited by nanna58; 30 September 2015, 13:03.

Comment

What about 20 phone chargers???

Comment

Don't even start me on them.Allan keys a box of pens that do not work.x

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    So having a clear out why do we keep such crap ......?
                    Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    Along with 13 AA batteries .........
                    Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    With cotton buds x
                    Old pennies dating back to 1906 to 1926 ...lol

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      I would never keep such crap...

(I have a loft full )
                      I've not even started in the loft yet .....

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      What about 20 phone chargers???
                      Yep I've made 6 trips to the recycling centre in the past 3 weeks .......

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      Don't even start me on them.Allan keys a box of pens that do not work.x
                      I've 8 keys all the same size ...............WHY ??????

Comment

my wife would have snapped those phones up (shes had a couple of them) all she wants is a phone with buttons lol she hates all these smartphones these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                          my wife would have snapped those phones up (shes had a couple of them) all she wants is a phone with buttons lol she hates all these smartphones these days.
                          I've still got them ..........

Comment

I still have most of my old mobile phones, including my very first one bought in 1991 a Motorola the size of a "brick" looks like a Walkie Talkie with a bendy aerial sticking out of the top ! ......you never know it may be worth something as a prop in a period TV or movie in the future.

i have a customer who used to buy up old 60s and 70s cars and vans for a few quid each and put them in storage, now he has a very lucrative business renting them out to TV productions and film makers.

Comment

Yeah I have that phone Motorola m300. Slotted the sim in like a credit card. Then of course you had the newer model, the m301. No longer did you need to hold 1 to call voicemail. Oh no, now you had your very own voicemail key. A little envelope icon button.

Comment

Working...
                              X