GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Your Favourite One Liner Joke - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favourite One Liner Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite One Liner Joke

Please post your favourite one liner joke, not too blue as this is in the General Chat Forum, here’s mine…..

What is it with Hedgehogs? Why can’t they share the hedge?
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: International Joke Day

Q: What did the spider do on the computer?

A: Made a website!

Comment

I haven't talked to my wife in three weeks.
      I didn't want to interrupt her.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A man was taken to hospital with a couple of toy plastic horses up his bum .

Doctors described his condition as stable

Comment

A Liverpool girl enters an adult shop and asks for a vibrator.
          The man says: "Choose one from our range on the wall." She says "I'll take that red one."
          The man replies: "That's a fire extinguisher."

Comment

pick a number from 1-9
            double it
            multiply by 10
            take away the number you just thought of
            Close your eyes

DARK ISN'T IT??
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

'I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.''

Comment

Comment

A husband and wife want to set up a new password for their computer.
                  The husband types ''mypenis'' his wife falls about laughing as a message pops up saying..''sorry, not long enough''
                  Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

couple drive past a car being loaded onto a tow truck, driver is at the side of the road crying his eyes out
                    "what's up with him" asked the wife
                    "looks like he's having a break down" said the husband

Comment

Re: Your favourite Joke

Q: "What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?"

A: "You can't tuna fish."

Comment

Your Favourite One Liner Joke

Police arrested 2 men for stealing a firework and batteries , they charged one and let the other one off
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Re: Your Favourite One Liner Joke

Q: What did the blanket say when it fell of the bed?

A: "Oh sheet!"

Comment

Follow me men , I am right behind you!
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 30 August 2015, 18:12.

Comment

Six our of seven Dwarves aren't Happy!!

Comment

Working...
                              X