GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Your Favourite One Liner Joke - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favourite One Liner Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favourite One Liner Joke

A pair of jump leads walks into a bar.

The barman says,"I'll serve you, but don't start anything!"
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?

It gets toad away.
      Last edited by Deepie; 8 July 2015, 16:28.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

First Christmas joke ......

What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

Snowballs.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I bought some shoes off of a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with but I've been trippin' all day.

Comment

Why are pirates called pirates?

(They just arrrrrgh!)

Comment

How much did the pirate pay for his hook and peg leg?

(An arm and a leg!)

Comment

The answer is: Cock Robin

The question is: What's that in my a** Batman?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                  How much did the pirate pay for his hook and peg leg?

(An arm and a leg!)

Originally posted by alland View Post
                  The answer is: Cock Robin

The question is: What's that in my a** Batman?
                  ALLAN!!!

Comment

How do you get Pikachu on a bus?

Pokémon

Comment

Q: What do you call a computer that sings?

A: Adell

Comment

I tried to catch fog yesterday.....
                        Mist.

Comment

Q: What do you get if you cross a centipede and a parrot?

A: A Walkie Talkie

Comment

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.

But when I got home, all the signs were there.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Q: Why do dragons sleep during the day?

A: So they can fight knights!

Comment

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool.

I gave him a glass of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X