GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lost identity? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost identity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost identity?

A while ago I had to re-register here to gain access the the secure threads. I used the same user name but I can't find my old RBS threads. I'd like to post on them because I've had a grovelling apology/reply from Apex who want to send me a consolation gift. It's not a summons lol, RBS already have a CCJ but they don't seem to realise that and want to take me to Ct all over again, doh!

Can a mod merge the old me with the new me, if that's possible?

Re: Lost identity?

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
    Can a mod merge the old me with the new me, if that's possible?
    Anything is possible. Give us a moment

Plan B x

Comment

It's such a good letter. I need to use it to have a go at RBS who have apparantly just appointed Experto Crapite to pursue me even though I have a payment plan. I wonder what my gift will be? Could it be a kinder egg, lol. x

Comment

Hi Mike'y,
        Looks as if you've already been merged as all your old posts seem to be showing up under your username.
        Are they all here? http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...archid=1480786

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Elsa, that link won't open for me. I get a message that says "Sorry no matches - please try some different terms". Hmm, I'm in the ether somewhere :-)

Comment

Hi Mike'y
            Try clicking on your own user name in the left hand sidebar. Can you see a drop down box with various options including View Forum Threads? Click that.

Comment

Guys

You cannot share a search link - searches are individual and if person A searches, then by the time person B clicks it the number will have changed - you need to visit the correct links from your profile and Mike'y - what was your old username?

No reason you cannot access anything - you should be able to.....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mike'y View Post
                It's such a good letter. I need to use it to have a go at RBS who have apparantly just appointed Experto Crapite to pursue me even though I have a payment plan. I wonder what my gift will be? Could it be a kinder egg, lol. x
                It'll be a mens bath set - Molton Brown or similar

Your RBS Thread is here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-one-july-2012

Your threads can be searched by clicking here: Click Here
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys and Ladies, I'm in Not sure if I was doing something wrong before but I couldn't get back into the older posts. Now I can see them. I'll scan the letter and upload into the RBS thread later.

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Comment

Working...
                    X