GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Justin Bieber - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber

Another case of too much too soon too young.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25954645

You can see another one being buried before they are 30 ... if that.

Looking at the list of charges he has against him from several courts, my opinion is that he should be made an example of considering that his fans think this sort of behavior is okay, maybe a year behind bars would give him time to think .... and grow up, he would certainly be someones bitch in there ...

Re: Justin Bieber

He's a spoilt little cock. What else is there to say
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      We can always reply on you Nid to say it how it is
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm surprised that in a country with so many age restricted activities they allow an 18 year old all that freedom with his money..... what a shame his parents aren't a bit more clued up and protective over him. They should have had all bank dealings in their name only until he was 21.

I hope NOW they step up and parent him as whomever is in loco parentis is clearly failing.. sack the manager and send him home to Mommy for a clip round the ear and a couple of years living at home back on dish washer emptying duties.

Comment

Vos I like your new avi

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Not a lot. That sums it up perfectly.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              Vos I like your new avi

Its so like me though IF, its uncanny

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                Its so like me though IF, its uncanny
                You made I larf Vos

Comment

In a country that pretends to be free it is all about money. If he goes to prison it will be a cozy penthouse you watch. Drink n drugs never a good idea.

The industry is to blame, they treat theseckids like gods . Is it any wonder they begin to believe it.

Comment

Have you ever wondered why you've never seen him and Mylie Cyrus together? He'll 'disappear' before he's due jail time and Mylie will be in the public eye a while.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	tsuF711.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1399262
                    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OMG
                      That is just wrong wrong wrong.

Comment

I did say he would be someone's bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X