GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New Years Resolutions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Resolutions

Go on then. Plan them

I have a few:

Get my blood pressure down to managable (less salt, more exercise)
    Get knowledgable about debt so I can help people like Niddy helped me back in the day (this means being more active on this forum)
    Become a Headteacher (my resolution is to put everything into it, but it has to be the right school in the right area)
    Become a Level 5 referee (I'm Level 6 after 18 months, so realistic)
    Stop biting my nails (this has been my resolution every year since I was 11 - so 12 years )

Re: New Years Resolutions

Mine are (from)...
    1. Make this forum the best debt forum in the UK
    2. Make this forum the most popular and used debt forum in the UK
    3. Beat more banks and generate new case-law surrounding unenforceability issues
    4. Revamp the feel, look and management of the forum
    5. Open the two new sites we're working on
    6. Go to Cuba (twice or thrice)
    7. Relax
    8. Spoil my wife and kids more
    9. Lots of :niddy :niddy

* some of the above are already active so whatever remains
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy numbers 1 and 2 are already done , number 3 on the right track 6 ,7 and 8 bloody big softie
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I dont have any, reason being, im perfect LOL
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Mine are (from)...
          3. Beat more banks and generate new case-law surrounding unenforceability issues
          7. Relax

Well that says it all when you look at the order... Thanks!
          I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
            Ouch indeed Poppy... maybe you need to make a list lol

Comment

Only one:

Get a Better Paid Freakin Job!

Comment

I'll keep the same one I made about 30 years ago,

Don't make any New Years resolutions,
                (make the changes as the year goes on)
                It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Maybe you missed the word "from" in brackets dear!

That means any of in any order! Blonde
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

True. 8 and 9 should be the other way round.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                      True. 8 and 9 should be the other way round.

Comment

Maybe you missed the word "from" in brackets dear!

That means any of in any order! Blonde
                        I agree with Poppy.. dig that hole Nid.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                          I agree with Poppy.. dig that hole Nid.
                          No hole to dig. I did English and worded it quite correctly and put a *from* filter in place denoting "take your pick"!

It's you dafties lol

Comment

Making New Years resolutions, well that's something that I tend not to do for fear of disappointment, but here's what I should be doing!

1. Get a paid job.
                            2. Sell house(downsize)
                            3. Become completely debt free.
                            4. Start living!

Remind me I wrote this, this time next year!

Comment

Mine are (from)...
                              7. Relax

Cuba, really !!?? You must get out more!

Comment

Working...
                              X