GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New Years Resolutions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Years Resolutions

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
    Cuba, really !!?? You must get out more!
    Love it there
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Bullet points would have meant no order..

LOL numbering kinda means a list in order of.

But maybe you and I speak different english that whole UK Canadian thing

Comment

Happy New Year.

Comment

Ooops just noticed its numbered

Ok I'll concede this. I did think it was a bulleted list and not an ordered list *skulks off*
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

and cuba is nice... i love bartering with people there.. The beaches are clean and as long as your NOT American you are good in their books
            Last edited by jen_br; 9 December 2012, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Ooops just noticed its numbered

Ok I'll concede this. I did think it was a bulleted list and not an ordered list *skulks off*
              I am quoting this so you can't delete it lol are you admitting your wrong... Too bad there is no SHOCK HORROR smiley lol

Comment

As long as you're NOT American you mean...

The Cubans and yanks don't get on. It's full of Canadians - never seen a yank there (only last year they allowed them back in)...

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                  I am quoting this so you can't delete it lol are you admitting your wrong... Too bad there is no SHOCK HORROR smiley lol
                  Shurrup you

Here

Comment

Yes sorry NOT american... they LOVE us canucks there I generally bring suitcases full of the kids trainers etc and use it to pay for things. I tend to go to non resorty places (except to sleep)

as a Canadian there isn't many countries we can't go to

Comment

Yea we're pals with Canadians and met a couple out there. Going to visit some day.... He's on west coast - Nova Scotia of all places..... Sound.

It's the French Canadians I fight with. Arrogant twats want Quebec to be separate. Fine let em!!

Comment

*sigh* nova scotia is as EAST as you can get.. its great there maritime my family is from the maritimes newfoundland and the likes.

GREAT food in Nova scotia and fantastic potatoes.

Quebec -- or the Quebecois (separatist) will never leave us they need us.

Comment

Funny I was just saying to someone else, that the amount of people that sterotype us in this country is crazy their only experience of canada is Due south lol

Comment

and cuba is nice... i love bartering with people there.. The beaches are clean and as long as your NOT American you are good in their books
                            Cuba is nice but there are far nicer places!

We are all extremely lucky to have the chance to travel anywhere though and it's a good job we don't all go to or like the same places!

Comment

*sigh* nova scotia is as EAST as you can get.. its great there maritime my family is from the maritimes newfoundland and the likes.

GREAT food in Nova scotia and fantastic potatoes.

Quebec -- or the Quebecois (separatist) will never leave us they need us.
                              Lol I meant east haha. My bad.

Comment

Funny I was just saying to someone else, that the amount of people that sterotype us in this country is crazy their only experience of canada is Due south lol
                                And snow and Mounties

Comment

Working...
                                X