GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - X Factor 2012 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - X Factor 2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - X Factor 2012

FIX FIX FIX Not that I watch it you understand but FIX. Why anyone would want to spend money Voting for the worst pantomime on the box.

Not Grinning.
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Re: X Factor 2012

I didn't have you down as an XFactor watcher Handy

Don't have a clue what you're on about because I don't watch that rubbish!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Rubbish? Since when has drop dead gorgeous Gary Barlow been rubbish

Comment

I like Gary Barlow...went to see Take That 3 times last year...but even he isn't worth sitting through all that dross...
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Louis Walsh did exactly the same thing with another crap act "The Conway Sisters" a few years back..... and sent a fabulous singer home instead

He needs to go. He has no eye for talent as it is.
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            FIX FIX FIX Not that I watch it you understand but FIX. Why anyone would want to spend money Voting for the worst pantomime on the box.

Not Grinning.
            +1

I don't watch it as I am convinced it is a fix, they know who the winner will be long before we get here

Comment

I've been watching x factor Austraillia and bloody hell do they have some really really cool singers and talent on there....there was a young boy aged 15 who sang Michael Jacksons song "The girl is mine" oh how awesome he sounded.....not that I anything against the UK talents...but they are truly brilliant.
              Last edited by transformer999; 7 October 2012, 22:46.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                Louis Walsh did exactly the same thing with another crap act "The Conway Sisters" a few years back..... and sent a fabulous singer home instead

He needs to go. He has no eye for talent as it is.
                Hmm one word....

Jedward

Comment

Lordy Lordy losing the will to live over this programme

Can't really compalin as I don't vote - and now it is obv it is such a fix - I went to one lot of auditions and after seeing how they are and then how they are edited... it is a real eye opener.

Comment

There is a clip of Louis actually being spoken to during the sing off... by a member of staff.. fix indeed/

Comment

Yup i saw that

i guess the only way to watch this show is to realise - they already know the winner and just take it as mindless drivel to pass the time ))

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                        Yup i saw that

i guess the only way to watch this show is to realise - they already know the winner and just take it as mindless drivel to pass the time ))
                        Yep - thank god for Downton eh?

Comment

*blushes* never watched Downton.......

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                            *blushes* never watched Downton.......
                            I never thought that I would get into it but I watched the first series on DVD and now I don't miss it - and I hate all this type of stuff, must be my age

Comment

Well thoughts on this weeks X factor

the girls are by far the strongest catergory.

Overs and groups weekest.

I must say - i acutally enjoyed Rylans "performance" he really cannot sing - but he had fun - I am sure he will stay in for a few weeks longer yet....

Comment

Working...
                              X