GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script a few pictures from our weekend in the Dales - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a few pictures from our weekend in the Dales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few pictures from our weekend in the Dales

142.JPG (153.0 KB)

144.JPG (157.6 KB)

151.JPG (166.9 KB)
    Attached Files

Re: a few pictures from our weekend in the Dales

Lovely, Spent2much...whereabouts were you?
    We're going up near Fountains Abbey soon for a couple of days..love it up there.

Comment

148.JPG (156.4 KB) 147.JPG (156.7 KB) 101.jpg (426.9 KB)148.JPG (156.4 KB)

147.JPG (156.7 KB)

101.jpg (426.9 KB)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Lovely, Spent2much...whereabouts were you?
        We're going up near Fountains Abbey soon for a couple of days..love it up there.
        Kirby Stephen, the castle is Brough Castle, i am about to post pics of High Falls waterfall .
        I love the dales never wanted to come home

Comment

Awww yes, lovely there...went to High Falls about 5 years ago...we drove right across the tops from Alston, and a sheep ran in front of the car. We braked and the dog ended up on the back seat upside down, bless him. He was OK thankfully!

Comment

Tried posting more pics but it won't work i will try again later .

Comment

Awww yes, lovely there...went to High Falls about 5 years ago...we drove right across the tops from Alston, and a sheep ran in front of the car. We braked and the dog ended up on the back seat upside down, bless him. He was OK thankfully!
              Its a beautiful area, we only went for the first time in 2009 with our best friends, we went to the Tann Hill pub and did the Pennine walk, w never realised just how beautiful it is there.

We just treat ourselves to a new tent , I don't like creepy crawlers so it had to be a sewn in ground sheet, best thing we have invested in for a long time , it absolutely poured down one night but we were warm and dry .
              We bought this tent tent.jpg (36.2 KB)
              Attached Files

Comment

You are brave, camping! I like my home comforts too much (and I hate creepy crawlies too!)

Comment

You are brave, camping! I like my home comforts too much (and I hate creepy crawlies too!)
                  We used to camp when the boys were little , then we bought a touring caravan , but had to sell this March because we needed the money to pay the mortgage , but the amazing thing is we bought it for £450 in 2009 and sold it for £550 so not bad really , i don't miss it though as it was just stood in the drive for 3 years as we just never had the money to go anywhere , but since going down the UE route we have some spare cash now and the bills get paid on time . Life is good again thanks to the help from the wonderful people on here

Comment

that's lovely to hear honey. There's nowhere else like it for the warmth and support, glad you found us!!

Comment

that's lovely to hear honey. There's nowhere else like it for the warmth and support, glad you found us!!
                      its a great forum and great people

Comment

I hate creepy crawlies nothing better than stamping on a scotcall beetle or a power to contact slug also shooting an FOS adjudicator worst kind of lice. ps liked your pictures.
                        Last edited by helmsman; 8 August 2012, 05:47.

Comment

I stood on a slug not long ago, i went into the garden without any shoes bare foot and stood on it , i felt physically sick

Comment

Lovely photos Spent2Much.

I love the Dales, they're only a short drive away for me.

I love camping too but haven't been for years because I've had no-one to go with and I'd feel a bit daft rattling around my 6 man tent on my own
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                            X