GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to marling - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to marling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to marling

Hello marling and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to marling

Welcome marling.

Hope you enjoy your stay....

diddly x
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Hello marling

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

& welcome
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi all
          thanks very much for the welcome's i have recieved.
          over the weekend i have thought over my situation and got my information together and would like to give ue a go.
          ok in total i have 12 accounts(1 ccj) (all pre 2007) totaling £94k this includes wembley stadium which i might have to sort seperatley.
          my house is most important to me, not bothered about my credit rating.
          my company went bust mid 2008 which is when i stopped making full payments to all acounts, briefly with ccs(£55pm) for approx 6 months after.
          went unemployed for year and a half and then went self employed sept 2010. presently paying £5 a month to 4 of them, ignoring/not paying the rest.
          i have read the help threads so shall i just carry on on this thread and start to list each account seperately ?
          thanks in adavnce guys
          all the best
          marling

Comment

you'd be better to start a diary in the diary section Marling, may as well keep it all together, have a wee look at some of the other diaries to get some ideas of layout.
            welcome on board and good luck

Comment

hi even
              ok, do i need to start it off with my introduction again ?
              cheers marling

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
                hi even
                ok, do i need to start it off with my introduction again ?
                cheers marling
                i would do so it's all in the one place. you can cut and paste it
                welcome by the way x

Comment

ok, i will do one and see if you think its ok
                  thanks for welcome

Comment

See Diary Here: ---> Marlings UE diary
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

opened diary, is my 1st debt listed ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by marling View Post
                        opened diary, is my 1st debt listed ok ?
                        Hi marling, this may help you with a starting point.

Click on link Below:-

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

Best wishes
                        If...x

EDIT: INFO ALREADY RECEIVED XX
                        Last edited by IF; 29 August 2011, 14:09.
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Marling,

A bit late but have been away and just catching up but welcome to AAD! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay with us.

regards
                          Garlok
                          Last edited by garlok; 30 August 2011, 18:41.

Comment

Hi and Welcome to AAD
                            We are a friendly bunch here, if you need help, feel free to ask
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                            X