GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to dwight-van-man - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to dwight-van-man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to dwight-van-man

Hello dwight-van-man and welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:- We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD

diddlydee
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Welcome to dwight-van-man

hi dwight-van-man....welcome to AAD! give me a shout if you need anything x

Comment

Greetings dwight-van-man,

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Hi Dwight-van-man

Welcome to AAD! Enjoy your stay with us!

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Wow - you lot ARE friendly! I've spent about three hours today browsing through the site and am feeling inspired! I'm acting on the sites advice already and hopefully will be able to give something back to other users in time

Thanks guys!

Comment

Wow - you lot ARE friendly!
            Unlike the others we do try as that has a positive effect on how people feel and many of which that come here are in a real pickle and a friendly word is a good first approach before getting into the nitty gritty of there issues.

Regards

Comment

Well that's a very welcome breath of fresh air. I used to be a forum regular until a couple years ago (posting on finance, ice hockey, music and ghost hunting forums) but gave up having got completely fed up with the cliquey playground attitude... I was recommended this site today by a friend who has used it successfully and resisted registering on the forum for about an hour (!) but am glad I did. Pat on the back all round!

Comment

Well we even have a music thread on here, and one following my sons progress he is a guitarist and has been since joining secondary school.

He writes his own music mainly rock is an accomplished player and starts college soon to further his music career.

He has just formed a band called RED STONE HILL but also wants to be a music teacher.

Regards

Comment

Hi Dwight,

Pompey is dead right. Niddy the site's owner and the senior site team just will not tolerate the abuse that is so rife on other forums and all the moderators here are briefed to deal with anything like that quickly.

Yes we do poke a little fun at each other from time to time (well a lot of the time really ), however as someone else said recently just because you have debt and other problems does not mean you are not allowed to have a bit of fun and a chuckle at life. Its also very positive in that it gives back a little confidence in the sure knowledge that what ever is said won't be taken apart by some smart a***e if you know what I mean.

I'm sure you will get to know people quite quickly here and don't be afraid to post up and ask questions. Someone wil be along who has had similar experiences and knows a way to deal with them or who knows someone else who does.

Like I said enjoy your stay with us.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dwight-van-man View Post
                      Well that's a very welcome breath of fresh air. I used to be a forum regular until a couple years ago (posting on finance, ice hockey, music and ghost hunting forums) but gave up having got completely fed up with the cliquey playground attitude... I was recommended this site today by a friend who has used it successfully and resisted registering on the forum for about an hour (!) but am glad I did. Pat on the back all round!

Welcome Welcome.

I noticed the ghost hunting comment!!! I hope you will tell us more in time to come...I LOVE SPOOKY things!!!

Love the name by the way!!

Comment

@LooLoo - thanks! Been DVM since I was about 18, even get mail addressed to me like that now... I was a huge Most Haunted fan from the first episode and just have a general sceptical interest in all things supernatural
                        @pompeyfaith - havent found that thread yet, but am teaching my own son guitar at the mo, although he's only 8 so got a way to go yet!

Comment

@pompeyfaith - havent found that thread yet, but am teaching my own son guitar at the mo, although he's only 8 so got a way to go yet!
                          My son got his exam results today and he is well chuffed all A's and B's and his music was even better with A*'s.

Only problem is it has cost me a few quid so he can go to the cinema with a couple of his friends to see The Inbetweeners lol still he has earned it.

Comment

I love most haunted too!!!!!! and all things ghosty

Fab news PF

Comment

Congrats on the exams!!

@ Looloo - we got quite obsessive about MH and started trying to visit the places they investigated... Began to thnik a lot of it was staged in the later series though - where did all the orbs from series 1-4 go??! and Caths screaming got on my nerves....

Comment

Working...
                              X