GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hi to all - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Hi everyone,

I'm vjohn82 a former CAGGER .

Be nice to join a forum which actively wants to help people rather than make life increasingly difficult with mixed messages and truculent posters.

Looking forward to getting stuck in

VJ

Re: Hi to all

welcome VJ

we do our best!!!

Comment

welcome VJ! straight talking and friendly over here! x

Comment

Hi VJ and Welcome to AAF, great to have you aboard.

Best wishes
        If...x
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi and welcome VJ.

Pixie x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vjohn82 View Post
            Be nice to join a forum which actively wants to help people rather than make life increasingly difficult with mixed messages and truculent posters.
            Or who allow DCAs like Lowells to post asking people to "contact them" privately by email/phone.

Sorry. CAG hit a real low when they allowed that. I know they later backtracked, but it was inexcusable from the first.

Anyway, welcome VJ. I have certainly seen your posts.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

VJ & welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Hi VJ - sure you'll find it a totally different experience over here! We don't allow such nonsense, but then again as Rizzle says, a lot of us seen this happen with cag - and the resulting exodus of prime posters to other forums.....

Their loss can only become our gain, please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself, we don't restrict much here - as you'll soon find out!

* I've moved this thread to the Welcome section where it belongs *

Niddy

Oh before I forget, well done with the HFO victory....
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello and welcome VJ.

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                      Hello and welcome VJ.

Nice to meet you!
                      You probably already know who he is (i.e. seen his posts/victories)
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies!

Great to hear that people have heard of my victories, particularly against HFO who I haven't let off the leash just yet. Lots more to come with them I am sure.

I was also part of a "hush-hush" case on the forum where my details were given away to Cabot and their legal counsel Mishcon de Reya. Threats ensued, I was censored despite no court orders to that effect and was basically hung out to dry. It was a very funny case.

But hey, all done and dusted now. Time to be positive.

I won't be around too much for the next few weeks as I am becoming a Director of a company and have a lot to organise and read. But I'll be in full swing soon enough and, hopefully, as entertaining as ever

VJ

Comment

Welcome nice to see some new faces

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                            Welcome nice to see some new faces
                            Esepecially those that have wiped the floor with certain lenders and can bring invaluable experience with them

Comment

Hello vjohn82 and welcome.

It is lovely to make your aquaintance and have you aboard, sir!

diddly xxx
                              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X