GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Worriedme - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Worriedme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Worriedme

Hi Worriedme and welcome

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances. If you've received a claim from a creditor or DCA please read this thread for info - > Received a Legal Claim

Best wishes from us all at AAD Consumer Forum.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Worriedme

Hello and welcome to AAD worriedme. Please try not to worry too much. I know that's easy to say but you couldn't be in a better forum

Comment

Welcome x
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you both. xx

Comment

I've come here looking for information about credit agreements signed online. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction?

Comment

Someone will be along to help soon ,in the meantime don't worry xxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bless you. xx

Comment

------> Enforceability

look into enforceability above and look around get the idea/info and start a diary for starters
                Last edited by IF; 1 March 2017, 21:15. Reason: Tidied up link etc

Comment

User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

you can read above and send copy of your agreement ( not redacted at all as Niddy is registered compliant) and he will advise if agreement is Enforceable/Unenforceable etc but get a diary going for each and every agreement if more than one.

Comment

Hi and welcome

I've PMd Niddy (Never-In-Doubt) with a link to your claim thread.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                    X